The things I should be doing

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
Peaches
Getting lewd with the food

Re: The things I should be doing

Postby Peaches » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 am

Well that's ok then :)

Once again, I should be working, but I have a really bad headache...I think browsing the net is more beneficial :lol:
"Item 4 on the agenda: Stuff you!"

"Who else? Mur.. Ray... Oh. Greg's written this, he's put the R's too far apart. It's Murray.. Murray present"

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:52 am

Oh sure, that'll cure what ails you. :D
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:16 am

Nancy, when we moved here, I had boxes unopened since I moved in with my boyfriend in early 2002, so you're not alone in your procrastination. I think I ended up just tossing the boxes altogether when we moved, since obviously there was nothing that I truly needed in them. (Admittedly, I knew they were pretty much junk, which is why they never got sorted out in the first place after three other moves.)
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

biscuit
Give me some scruff and a leather jacket...or just the scruff

Postby biscuit » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:11 am

Ha ha:) Throwing out unopened boxes after storing them for years sounds oddly familiar :worry: We put away a lot of stuff before going to the UK four years ago, and a lot of them were still in the loft when we changed the roof of our house last year. We just threw a lot of them away blind as, like you said, if we hadn't missed what was in there for three years we probably didn't really need it :P

And now I'm back to packing again, trying to use that lesson constructively by giving away and throwing out things we don't need, so we won't have to store it in boxes for years and years :lol:

That's what I really should be doing now :roll: But I'm sat surfing again.... My excuse this time is that I'm having my morning coffee and you can't work and drink coffee at the same time, right? Surely that would be considered a health hazard:)
Thanks to Ariadne at RAC for my gorgeous new avi :-)

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:20 am

It would be wasteful not to sit and drink the coffee, because otherwise it just gets cold and cold coffee isn't good if it's not meant to be cold (iced) in the first place.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Red

Postby Red » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:25 am

Yay Indigo! :yay: Congrats on 4000+ posts!

And yes coffee must be enjoyed sitting down. I think it was written into law at some point. :D

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:48 am

What is that? 1000 posts a year? :lol:

I should be showering and sewing, but considering I've been awake since 4:30 a.m., I'm now not feeling inclined to do much of anything.

Digitoonie
Lost but happy at sea

Postby Digitoonie » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Shopping, but it's raining. So I get to take a rain nap.

It's Friday!! At last a weekend full of fun and frolic awaits me! (Actually it's work, work and more work, but lets pretend it's fun.)
"Garfunkling" is not a trend... it's a way of life.

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:57 am

I should realy be out shoveling through those blasted drifts in the driveway, but it feels so cozy in here, and it's almost 3 am - not gonna do it. :hrmpf:
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Red

Postby Red » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:20 am

Nancy! Don't you dare even think about going out and shoveling snow at 3am! That's just craziness young lady! :tsk:

I should be sleeping but instead I'm waiting for my brother in law to arrive from out of town. He was suppose to be here at midnight. It is now 2:20am. But I'm also listening to The Black Seeds and putting together Christmas goody bags for my coworkers. :)

biscuit
Give me some scruff and a leather jacket...or just the scruff

Postby biscuit » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Hubby and brother in law has taken all our furniture away in the moving van today, and I should be clearing and cleaning :roll: We kept packing until 1 a.m. last night and I don't feel like doing much right now...apart from sitting on the cold floor, freezing my bum off, surfing the time away :whistle:
Thanks to Ariadne at RAC for my gorgeous new avi :-)

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:10 pm

I should be at work but the doctor wrote me a note excusing me from work today because I had a spinal tap yesterday so I am just relaxing today :)

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Aw, Kelly you are doing exactly what you should be doing. I hope you didn't have any ill effects. :goodman:

Biscuit, how exciting! I hope we'll get to see photos of your new place. I'll bet you're exhausted though.

Nancy! All that snow! :shock: The east coast is certainly going to have a white Christmas. And Red...I hope your BIL made it in ok.

I should be finishing my "End of an Era" project...I should be posting in the theme threads...I should be photo hunting and chosing a pic of the day and reading all the threads and drooling over Bret and hanging out with my dear, dear online buds....but instead I am cleaning, shopping and planning for a Christmas feast/celebration for 24 of my most loved people on the earth, that will be held in my home on Christmas day.

I know, I know. My priorities are all out of order. :lol:
Image..Image..Image

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:17 am

24 guests??? :que: :shock:

Wow, Nonch, that's a lot of people! We did Thanksgiving last year with 27, and it actually was one of the most fun we've ever had.
I wish you good luck.

Kelly, take it easy, Red, hope your brother-in-law got in okay, and Biscuit, good luck with all your move-related activities. :roll:

I'm putting off going to SanDisk.com and learning how to stick all my photos, videos, and files on flash drive so I can finally fix this little computer. I always thought I just highlighted what I wanted and moved it to the SanDisk, but they told me first I had to put everything in the recovery (disk F) section of my computer. :bang:
Too much to think about. It just shouldn't be so complicated. :doh:
Oh, fish-like Lady

Lady-like Fish

La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Peaches

Postby Peaches » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:30 am

I should be buying gifts...but I don't want to face people today.
"Item 4 on the agenda: Stuff you!"

"Who else? Mur.. Ray... Oh. Greg's written this, he's put the R's too far apart. It's Murray.. Murray present"

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Off topic rambles”