Bye Bye Wellington

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
The_Kiwi_Fruit
Keeping it funky

Bye Bye Wellington

Postby The_Kiwi_Fruit » Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:23 am

So I'm down to my last 4 days, as a full time resident of Wellington, New Zealand. I'm really kinda sad to be leaving this city, because i really believe it is an amazing place. so anyway, I just wanted to post this. Because I'm really going to miss wellington. but I'm always going to be a wellingtonian.

So any suggestions what i should do before i leave the city?

beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby beck » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:22 am

Hit up Satay Kingdom, in the Leftbank Arcade off Cuba St. If you're a regular there, it'll suprise you how much you miss that little restaurant. I crave Mee Goreng about once a week.
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Wed May 14, 2008 3:57 am

beck wrote:I crave Mee Goreng about once a week.

I'm sure this is an odd comment, and way after the fact, but I have been craving Mee Goreng since late January of 2007! I visited Wellington then and ate at Satay Kingdom (on Beck's, advice :D ) and now I'm out of luck. We just don't have Mee Goreng in Wisconsin! :( No luck finding a really good recipe either. If only I had the capital to just hop a flight to NZ...
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Return to “Off topic rambles”