Obsessive Conchordian Art(?)

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:13 am

Well at work today I finally figured out how much it actually cost me for materials. And who says I never get anything productive done at work...:D

For the necklace (with tax) I spent *sigh $18.48 for materials. The big cost was the sterling silver letter beads @ $2.25 a bead. The silver prices right now are a little high...ouch. :hammer: But it just wouldn't be the same with only F T C or F O C, would it? *L*

The earrings were $6.08 with everything. Much better, eh? :wink:

Anywho, just wanted to get back to everyone (like I said I would do...:D) Feel free to PM me with any ??? :rolls:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Re: Obsessive Conchordian Art(?)

Postby Sherry » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:10 am

Andria wrote:Because I have no skill with graphic design or any sort of fabric art (t-shirts, or thongs):
I spent my pathetic excuse for a Friday night making jewelry. What kind of jewelry you ask? (Because of course you would be curious...)
Well this kind:Image
And a close up as to why I am posting this. :oops:
So, my question is: Shall I commit myself to the loony bin this weekend or wait 'til Monday? Weekend care tends to be so sub-par - but I don't know if I can wait until Monday. Thoughts anyone? Goodness knows I don't have any rational ones.

Lovely work Andria. I'm not one for wearing jewellery, but that does not stop me liking things :P And your work is lovely. Nice touch with the lettering 8)

Feel free to share any more with us :)

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:43 am

Sherry wrote:Lovely work Andria. I'm not one for wearing jewellery, but that does not stop me liking things :P And your work is lovely. Nice touch with the lettering 8)

Feel free to share any more with us :)

Why, thanks Sherry. :D A compliment from the (:prayer:) webmistress!
And since you asked...
I like to make these, too. :wink: Not Conchord related, but oh well.

At this point I don't think I would be up to the task of 'mass producing' jewelry, but perhaps I would be able to make some of the necklaces and/or earrings for those select funky Conchordian ladies (or gents who are so inclined...) that are interested. PM or email please - thanks! :D
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Return to “Off topic rambles”