Pets, pets and more pets

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:04 pm

Andria wrote:Tee hee! Jones, you have to send the pictures into the Guys! I'm sure they would think they are hilarious! :roll2:

You're spot on, Andria. Hilarious is exactly how Jemaine responded!

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!

*ahem* Sorry for that moment of unrestrained fangirl behavior. Anyway, he also asked if they could use the pictures on a fan art section of their website when they get one. Hee! I'm not holding my breath for that to happen any time soon, though. :wink:
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:48 pm

8) :lol:

/me
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby /me » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:09 am

indigo_jones wrote:
Andria wrote:Tee hee! Jones, you have to send the pictures into the Guys! I'm sure they would think they are hilarious! :roll2:

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!

*ahem* Sorry for that moment of unrestrained fangirl behavior. Anyway, he also asked if they could use the pictures on a fan art section of their website when they get one. Hee! I'm not holding my breath for that to happen any time soon, though. :wink:

That's really cool. What's the phrase again, "Good on ya." Yeah, my Kiwi is a little rusty.
Ooooh Flight of the Conchords! You're so big!

:comehere: Conchordians Unite! Join the FotC map!

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:53 am

indigo_jones wrote:

EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!

Better plug your ears, everyone...*very high pitched squeal* That is so cool! I think you restrained your fangirl reaction very well. Um, Good on ya! (Thanks /me :D) I shall look forward to this fan art section in a couple of years. :roll2:

I have to mention, however, that I am green with envy. Well, perhaps not green, more like an aqua/smerf shading. The camera had a difficult time catching the right shading. Damn flash!

The excuse I keep telling myself as to why the guys haven't replied to my last email has gone right out the window! They aren't too busy to reply to the cool Albi pictures email. *sniff* All I am left with is that I am a crazy goofball. And the truly disturbing part is that I am starting to be okay with that designation...I cannot lie to myself any longer.
*Strikes a tragic Scarlet in Gone With The Wind like pose* I will never be sane again!

(Please note the utter facetious manner in which the above it meant. Nevertheless, please direct all notes of pity or sympathy by PM. Any teasing or laughing comments or suggestions (i.e. drink Albi tears the wrong way, do a sexy dance under the daylight of the nights, etc.) as how to alleviate my plight (either plight - the goofball syndrome or the skin pigment problem) may be posted as normal for the amusement of all. )
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Kate » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:01 pm

indigo_jones wrote:*ahem* Sorry for that moment of unrestrained fangirl behavior. Anyway, he also asked if they could use the pictures on a fan art section of their website when they get one. Hee! I'm not holding my breath for that to happen any time soon, though. :wink:

I think you were quite dignified and restrained! If I ever received an e-mail from Jemaine, I'd need *CPR from and **EMT ***PDQ, if you know what I mean... :eh:

But, I guess I'd have to get the nerve up to actually write him an actual e-mail first, so I don't have to worry about any of that for a good, long time... :?

For those of you confused, a Glossary:

* Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (involves mouth-to-mouth action, so he'd better be cute!)

** Emergency Medical Technician (Needs to be cute, see above.)

*** Pretty Darned Quick

Edited to correct spelling. Note to Sherry: Is there a Spell-check feature that I'm missing???? :lol:

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:07 pm

I think you were quite dignified and restrained! If I ever received an e-mail from Jemaine, I'd need *CPR from and **EMT ***PDQ, if you know what I mean...

Ah, but see it was Jemaine that responded. If Bret had responded? I'd probably be up there with the angels at this point. :wink: :wings:
Last edited by indigo_jones on Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Kate

Postby Kate » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:20 pm

indigo_jones wrote:Ah, but see it was Jemaine that responded. If Bret had responded? I'd probably be up there with the angels at this point. :wink:

Je... Jem... Jemaine that responded... *thump* Medic! I need a medic!

I would be beside myself, and that would make two of me... I don't know what that means, but I have a feeling I'll need another cup of coffee before I make sense again... :dunno:

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:39 pm

*fans Kate while waiting for medic* :help:

specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby specialkay » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:49 pm

well, i AM a medic and i will only kiss you gals on the cheek okay? :lol:
all in good taste! tee,hee...

here in the south there are two kinds of paramedics
1) the OCK kind which is defined as the "old crusty kind" of medics, which means they have done the job for so long that they have taken in vast amounts of fast food to the point that the belly now hangs over the belt and they are no longer HOT, just unhealthy and getting old and worn out from the high stress of the job.
or
2) the OFM kind whic stands for "on fire medic"...self explanatory! these will be the one's who wind up on the Fire Department Calandars and make the ladies 'swoon'(and raise money, of course)
Sorry, didn't mean to be long-winded, just offering a little insight (what little i have) :roll:

I don't know if i could ever work up enough strength to email the guys either Kate, that is a hard one :hrm:
* :( this is a time for fluffy's expertise :wink: *miss the fluffmeister* :(
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:50 pm

Here is a very sweet story...

A little squirrel was found at the base of a tree. A woman took it under her care:

The woman's dog was about to have a litter. In the days before delivery, the dog would drag the squirrels cage beside the dog bed. The woman finally decided it would be ok to let the squirrel out of the cage. After the litter was born, the dog encouraged the little squirrel so join the new pups.

They became a little family:
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Kate

Postby Kate » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:05 pm

Puppies and squirrels. Awwwwwwww..... if that isn't the cutest pictorial! So sweet!!!! :P

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:16 pm

Kate wrote:Puppies and squirrels. Awwwwwwww..... if that isn't the cutest pictorial! So sweet!!!! :P

It is just about. Can't help but smile :D

Kate

Postby Kate » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:19 pm

specialkay wrote: the OFM kind whic stands for "on fire medic"...self explanatory! these will be the one's who wind up on the Fire Department Calandars and make the ladies 'swoon'(and raise money, of course)

I'll take an OFM, please! :shock:

specialkay wrote:I don't know if i could ever work up enough strength to email the guys either Kate, that is a hard one :hrm:

I don't know if it's "strength", exactly, that I need to write Jemaine a little e-mail :? , but whatever it is, I don't have it. :( At least, not at the moment. It's uncharacteristic of me to be so shy like this. In my first job out of college, I met a lot of really famous people, and was never able to even pretend to be start-struck. But, I can't write an e-mail to sweet Jemaine? It's stupid. I will conquer this idiocy at some point... I just hope I can do it before he stops answering his own e-mail! :lol:

:heart: 8) :heart:

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:07 pm

specialkay wrote:well, i AM a medic and i will only kiss you gals on the cheek okay? :lol:
all in good taste! tee,hee...

here in the south there are two kinds of paramedics
1) the OCK kind which is defined as the "old crusty kind" of medics, which means they have done the job for so long that they have taken in vast amounts of fast food to the point that the belly now hangs over the belt and they are no longer HOT, just unhealthy and getting old and worn out from the high stress of the job.
or
2) the OFM kind whic stands for "on fire medic"...self explanatory! these will be the one's who wind up on the Fire Department Calandars and make the ladies 'swoon'(and raise money, of course)
Sorry, didn't mean to be long-winded, just offering a little insight (what little i have) :roll:

I don't know if i could ever work up enough strength to email the guys either Kate, that is a hard one :hrm:

Speaking of OFMs...

Just before Christmas last year, I totalled my car on my way to work during a blizzard. A very kind young lady stopped, let me use her phone, and called 911. The next thing I remember, my door was open and the most ruggedly handsome, masculine man I had ever seen was kneeling before me. The look on his face was that of grim determination mixed with gentle concern. He smiled when he saw that I was alert. I almost fainted.

I looked past him and what did I see but four or five more of them. All tall, all broad shouldered, all wearing t-shirts in the middle of a blizzard with their red suspenders and yellow jump pants over.

I thought I had died. I thought I had died and gone to HOT FIREMAN HEAVEN. It was like a living calendar. I just smiled sheepishly and tried not to blush when the kneeling hot fireman took my hand and checked my blood pressure (which I am sure was through the roof and not from the accident).

It was the best car accident I ever had. Sigh.
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Deirdre

Postby Deirdre » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:39 pm

I was really scared of writing them, but the fine ladies on this website talked me into it. And J wrote me back. He is very sweet as well as all the other good things we think he is.

I just wanted to tell you guys that haven't written yet that after I sent my e-mail I felt embarrassed of what I said. I feared I said too much. I think I told him he was the "most beautiful man." I'm not the scary stalker type, and I don't think he took it that way. He was gracious and kind in his reply.

And strangely, now that he is more a real person to me, I love him and the Conchords in a more real - less fantasy way. And two minutes in real admiration is better than one in fantasy. At least that's how I feel at the moment.

Return to “Off topic rambles”