Travel!

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:46 am

Glad you made it back from the land of Disney...okay. :)
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby specialkay » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:56 pm

Here are a few from my Disney trip...

ImageImageImage

AND the hippopotamus' at Animal Kingdom's Safari ride we went on :lol: just couldn't resist!
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:05 pm

Kate wrote:Knowing how Sherry feels about "blogs", I almost hesitate to post this, but... I found it so amusing (seeing that the guys are from Wellington), and a few here are interested in travelling to New Zealand, I would like to post two excerpts:

lol don't mind me. People can post about them here. Just cause I loathe most things blog like out there does not mean people here should not post things of interest from them here.

I recall reading something along those lines ages back. Probably in that blog :lol:

Thanks for that Kate

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:07 pm

specialkay wrote:I am back from Disney everyone.

Welcome back kay :) Glad you had a good time. The pics look good also. I've never visited the House of Mouse before and am always curious to see it in pics.

Looking forward to seeing/hearing a bit more about it.

:D :D

EvilMoose
Half a shapely halibut

Postby EvilMoose » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:40 pm

Woohoo! SPK is back! I'm so glad you had a good time. That little cold snap was a surprise but after dealing with temps 2 degrees cooler than the surface of the sun it was welcome.
To me religion seems like a bunch of people talking to their imaginary friend. - Dylan Moran

specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby specialkay » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:12 pm

Yes, quite the shock for me! :shock: One day in shorts and then in jeans and then back in the pool and shorts before leaving again...ahh, and then home with a whacking heck of a sinus infection. :(
But, I had a great time. I got to meet an online friend I met from my Karl Urban site one night and had dinner, which was wonderful.

I got to take off and go shopping (you know I am a fashion guru) and my internal homing device went off when I went past the outlet mall on the way into Disney!! I found a DKNY and Versace store along with many,many more that totally broke me wallet the morn after Thanksgiving! WOW were the deals out there though! :boogie: I usually don't partake of that kind of hysteria and madness but, hell, after almost a week of being in the midst of hundreds of thousands of people on a daily basis from dusk til dawn, I figured...why not!?

I thought about you ladies who were getting slammed by the major cold however... :eh:
I recommend Disney to everyone, just don't go in the Summer! I have always loved going in the Winter and Jan-March. It's not as crowded and the weather is nice too.
The coolest thing to me was that Disney had what they called the "biggest celebration on earth" going on where they had taken the most popular attractions from France, Japan, and several other parts of the world where there are Disney locations and they moved them to Florida so that visitors were able to actually ride these attractions. That was so cool! I really enjoyed those alot...way cool! :yay:

I could go on about it forever but I will hush now or this will be a blog! :rolls:
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)

~KAREN~

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:38 pm

Yay! I'm glad you had such a great trip, specialkay!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Return to “Off topic rambles”