Cool Pictures

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:47 pm

Lovely pictures, Karen!

Ellen, my dad sent me that link last week and it scared the living daylights out of me, even though I was expecting something silly like that.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

First Snow

Postby Andria » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:14 am

I don't think these necessarily qualify as Cool Pictures, but I wanted to share. :) We had the first snow of the season tonight. It is the fluffy wet kind that sticks to everything. A couple of quick shots I took while running around like a mad woman.
ImageImage
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:52 pm

You've got your first snow of the season, and I'm back in tank tops and considered turning the air conditioning on again last night.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Amaria
Half a shapely halibut

Postby Amaria » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:48 am

Man. I live in such a boring place.

Well, not boring. Just lacking non industrial scenery. Which bites, because I think trees are much prettier than glass buildings.

And boy, I sure do wish it snowed where I live. And I wish we had that foggy English weather. And smog free sky. Cause looking at all the photos -- so so pretty!

Anyway. Seeing as I don't think my surroundings beautiful, and don't ride motorcycles or fly planes, I consequentially do a lot of portraits of people and abstracty things. Here are some (or, rather, many):

MUSHROOMS!
Image Image

Friends (who have all given permission to whore their faces all over the net, god bless 'em)!
Image Image
Image Image

Other...er...things!
Image Image

Firefighters!

Dining areas!
Image Image

And I suppose I'll stop now. Apologies for the excessiveness. I take a lot of photos. :)

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:10 pm

Wow.

I'm almost speechless. Those are stunning!

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:32 pm

Those are amazing shots, Amaria. Very nice work. For living in such a boring place, you don't seem to have any problem coming up with subjects. :)
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Return to “Off topic rambles”