I hate college.

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
kellysouthpaw

Re: I hate college.

Postby kellysouthpaw » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:03 pm

Yeah he'll probably be around. The plan is I'm going to go to class, then he'll probably ask me about the concert as I could tell he was dying to ask me on Tuesday but couldn't because we were in the middle of a final. And I'll make him madly jealous with my meet/greet tales and tell him "You should've gone! I had an extra ticket" and he would say, "AW MAN I SO WOULD HAVE GONE!" and I'll be filled with more regret for not asking him before the show - and I'll say, "Well next time they come around, definitely - we'll go" and he'll say "Sounds fantastic!".

I'm not sure how much of that is from my fantasy world or from what I think will actually happen :lol:

Emafer

Postby Emafer » Fri May 01, 2009 1:57 am

Do it! THEN say, "you know, I've always had a huge secret crush on you," wink, then turn around and let him watch you walk out.

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Fri May 01, 2009 3:43 am

Here's how it went :) Bit FOTC related because I wanted to share my experience with FOTC last Friday with him as well:

So I just went to my final International Relations class and I brought my photo album with me. After everyone left I went up to John and said, "I want to see if you see anyone familiar in these pictures." and I flipped to the last page which is where the pictures from the meet and greet are. I showed him the pictures of Bret and I and Jemaine and I. His jaw DROPPED. And his eyes BUGGED. :shock: He starts laughing and he goes, "YOU....YOU...YOU HUNG OUT WITH JEMAINE!?" to which I replied, "AND Bret!" :lol: He laughed for like 5 straight minutes, I swear. He was like, "I...I can't believe this! What were they like? Were their accents really overwhelming? How was the show?" and I couldn't spit it out fast enough - about how gracious and kind they were to EVERYBODY who waited for them after the show - about what a great show they put on - how hilarious the whole show turned out to be - just everything. I am surprised I didn't pass out from lack of oxygen because I just spit it all out in one breath it seemed like. He just kept shaking his head, staring at the pictures going, "Oh my GOD. OH MY GOD" and laughing. His voice even broke a couple times because he was laughing so hard. He sounded like...well...me :roll2: He's definitely a Jemainiac - I could tell just from his line of questioning and the fact he has almost exact duplicates of Jemaine's glasses for himself and also the fact that he couldn't get over that I "hung out with JEMAINE".

It was an amazing 20 minutes he and I shared talking about the show. He asked how much 4th row seats cost and I said, "About $50 after all the fees and taxes and whatnot" and he just couldn't believe it. But he still hasn't seen any of the second season yet so I didn't want to spoil too much for him. He asked me what I thought of S2 and I told him it was awesome - just as awesome as S1, IMHO. I told him that Unnatural Love was my absolute favorite episode of both seasons combined and he asked if he should start with that one - I told him no, he should start at the beginning. I told him if he wanted I'd send him a copy of the 8 pm show and he said he'd really love that so...can't wait to get it from you ufotofu!

NOW ONTO THE NON-FOTC RELATED STUFF:

Got my paper back - and he wrote, "Kelly, this is a great paper - I'm not fully convinced by some of your arguments, but your main argument is very strong - another great paper! Good luck in the rest of your future!" then underneath that he wrote, "Although I'd love to have you in more polisci classes if you're still going to be at NMC". But I won't be at NMC :( I'm all done. I wish I would've taken the polisci earlier that way I would've had more time to take his other polisci classes (comparative politics I and II) but alas :( After we talked about FOTC he asked if I'd be back next semester. I said no. His face fell. He told me to keep in touch anyway and next time FOTC comes to town we'll be concert dates. To which I replied, "EFF YEAH" on the inside, and "Oh sure, yeah that sounds fun" on the outside :roll2:

Emafer

Postby Emafer » Fri May 01, 2009 7:11 am

Sounds like it all went pretty well. I think that you should totally keep in touch with him! .....inappropriate touch hahahahaha.

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed May 06, 2009 7:31 pm

Aww HELL no! I just checked my grades online, and it's not giving me credit for John's class at ALL! They're supposed to be posted by today. That MUST be a mistake. There's no way I did all that work for NOTHING. Just :hrmpf: no way

Emafer

Postby Emafer » Wed May 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Of course it's a mistake. I think you should call John :D:D:D:D

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu May 07, 2009 12:00 am

You know it'll be fixed....maybe it is already! I'm sure you made some calls or went to see someone.....let us know what happened.
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Fri May 08, 2009 3:24 pm

I just checked and here's what I get now! :clap:

Acc 121 Accounting Principles - Studinger 4.0
Mus 110 Music Appreciation - Puchala 3.0
Hst 112 US History Since 1865 - Gordon 3.5
Pls 211 International Relations - Zachman 4.0

:whitey: :D YAY!

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Fri May 08, 2009 4:40 pm

:clap: Well done!! :clap: You should be very proud of yourself- Congratulations! :partyman:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Amanda » Fri May 08, 2009 5:06 pm

:clap: I'm so very proud of you, girl.
You know what happens now, though, right? :wink:
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Fri May 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Amanda wrote:You know what happens now, though, right? :wink:

:shock: :o :D

What happens now!? What happens now!?

Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Amanda » Fri May 08, 2009 5:32 pm

You're no longer John's student and he gave you a 4.0..that calls for some serious "thank you" date over a cup of tea far away from the hearing walls of college..
..what are your dreams now college is over, what are your plans.. what are his.. :yawinkle:
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Fri May 08, 2009 5:37 pm

:thud:

Just thinking about a cup with John made my heart palpitate a bit.

:hrm: I wonder what his plans are for the summer...I know he's not teaching...

:twisted:

Amanda - you're a genius. :prayer:

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 am

So tomorrow begins my first day at Ferris State University. I haven't been on the campus since 2004 and that was with a trip with some classmates/teachers to visit the campus. I can't remember a thing! I've printed off a map and everything but I'm pretty positive I'm going to get lost. Thank goodness none of my classes are back to back (well, two are, but they're in the same building).

YOU GUYS I AM SO SCARED.

Hold me?

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:35 am

aww. there there ...there...there :goodman:

I start classes again on thursday...well one class...for years before I went back to school I had dreams of going back to school and getting lost and missing classes..i hated those dreams....

Im sure you'll do great!

what are you taking??

Return to “Off topic rambles”