LOST *WARNING: Spoilers Inside!*

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
kipples
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Re: LOST *WARNING: Spoilers Inside!*

Postby kipples » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:27 am

One word describes tonights episode for me: Woah!! :shock: :thud:

Woah to Llana blowing up, woah to Hugo recalling his "memories", woah to Michael hinting at the island being purgatory and a big woah to Desmond running over poor innocent John Locke!

Loved Hugo in this, I mean, who couldn't! He's trying to be so assertive but still brilliantly awkward. I can't remember the lines but whatever he was saying when they were with FLocke had me giggling :lol:

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:52 am

This week's Untangled:

http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/lost-untan ... pId=258174

"And THAT, Mr. Doppleganger, is how. it's. done." :lol:

Loved the outtakes at the very end, the last one especially. Jake and I were lol!
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby Faith » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:51 am

Yes, that last outtake was cracking me up. :lol:

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Don't forget to watch- tonight's the merge...:lol:
All I know is Jack's and Locke's groups get together.
I also read in EW that Ben is going to get a surprising love interest.....not tonight, but soon obviously. Hmmmm...... :hrm:
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/09/ ... e-spoiler/

I was leafing through the LOST fan mag in Target and there's a big article about the Untangled episodes, and boy does it look like they have a ball filming them! :D They hope to get them onto the DVD..... :thumb:
ImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:18 am

I haven't watched last week's ep yet. I wonder if I should just watch tonight and then go back or watch last week's quick like before tonight's? They don't really need to be seen in order do they?
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:27 am

Yes. Yes they do. :D Watch last wk's now and be caught up!
ImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 am

Alrighty then. I'm off....
90% evil
ImageImage

kipples
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby kipples » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:26 am

I can only guess from seeing this at the top of the active posts list already that tonight's episode must be good!

I made sure not to read what the recent posts were so as not to spoil it. :D

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:23 am

Ok. That was good but I still feel like we're only getting thrown the scraps......more answers! Please!! :pray:

They'll save em all for the finale.

Well. I keep going back-and-forth over Flocke. Jacob warned everyone who he sent: kill him before he had a chance to talk, otherewise it'd be too late. So.....? Is it too late for everyone who's talked to him? It can't be, right? Or is he telling the truth about them needing to get off the island and about always having looked out for them. Perhaps if they choose to no longer follow him, they're ok.
But I think Jack hit it on the head when he said that maybe the reason Flocke wants them to leave is because he doesn't want them to do whatever it is they'll do if they stay.
:D

I liked getting definitive answers about Smokey impersonating the dead people. Even though we knew it, it was nice to hear him say it. :)

I think that Desmond helped Sayid come back to himself. He let Des go, Des went back to Whidmore's sub, and that's why the deal's off. They have him already.
Unless Sayid is just Flocke's Guyliner, lol, and still under his influence...

I liked the parallels in this one: how when the Oceanic 6 were leaving, Sawyer jumped into the water. This time, Jack jumped. Jack performing spinal surgery on Ben and now on Locke...whom he offered his services to after their plane landed. And darn it...I know there was another but I can't remember it now.

It seems like everyone's being herded to the hospital in the other timeline...I wonder if that's where they'll all be when whatever's coming happens. The War, I gather. I'm expecting some convegence...a big blow-up of sorts in both timelines with only 1 being in existence when the dust settles. :)
ImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:43 pm

After watching 2 eps back to back I have no comment but that I'm disappointed with the lameness. It seems like we are getting very few answers here and the flash sideways are boring the hell out of me. How many eps are left?
90% evil
ImageImage

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Only 4

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Um, just go here. Lots of stuff, some might make you go "ARGHHHH!" or possible "meh." :D Spoilery.....

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/04/ff_lost/all/1
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed May 05, 2010 6:17 pm

I'm so mad that it appears Jin died with Sun! You'd think she'd have insisted that he save himself so he could raise their daughter! What a bummer!
And when Lapidus was looking at that door, I was yelling at the tv- "Don't look at it!! RUN AWAY!!"
And really.....wouldn't all the C-4 have blown that sub to smithereens and not just Sayid?
Now Sawyer has some blood on his hands. I-yi-yi...he should've listened to Jack and waited it out.

No more back-and-forth over FLocke...he's EVIL all right, lol!

Terry O'Quinn rules. He is so good. When he's John in the flash parrallels, I totally believe he's John Locke. When we're back on the island, he is Smokey. Brrrr.

I love the interaction between Jack and Locke in the parrallel and how things are flipped a bit and how everyone is coming together.... 8)
ImageImage

Carol
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Carol » Thu May 06, 2010 6:26 pm

LauraK, I am so with you regarding Jin and Sun. Now their daughter is an orphan.....or is she?

Terry is magnificent in his role(s).

Have you noticed that many of the characters have issues with their fathers/step-fathers/older males? (This may have already been talked about, but I'm rather late to this party.)

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed May 12, 2010 4:18 am

Soooooo........Jacob and Smokey are twin brothers. The "mother" who raised them had been on the island for who knows how long and she was its guardian.

Do you think the name Jacob was written on the wall of the cave? She certainly seemed unsurprised at the woman being there and giving birth. She was surprised at the second baby...and of course we never heard his name, not once.

Then after they're older, we see that she favors smokey, tells him he's "special." She's the one who made it so they could never kill one another. How?? ???
His real ghostly mother told him he was special, too.....:hrm:

Mom obviously couldn't kill herself, hence her "Thank You" to Smokey. But how did she kill all of those other (hehe) people? Was she a smoke monster too? Doubtful.

Jacob nailed it....she wanted Smokey to be in his place, alwasy loved him more. But thens he said it was always supposed to be Jacob. True? Or just what she said to placate him?

What IS that light cave?? When Jacob pushed Smokey in there, I suddenly had the theme from Land of the Lost in my head! Not enough info yet for me to be in awe of the mystical cave of life and death...

So, the 2 skeletons were hers and Smokey's....meaning Smokey's had no corporeal body since then, he just took on his old shape when it suited him. Adam and Eve, hehe...more biblical references. I-yi-yi...

In the bible, Cain killed his brother Abel. There's also the story of Jacob and Esau in which Jacob, with help from his mother, tricks his father into giving him the birthright that was intended for Esau. Just like it seemed it was originally intended for Smokey...

I want to know Smokey's name. :D

I'm not asking any questions, just making basic observations.

I'm betting that a few of the things we saw in their cave were probably in Jacob's cabin that time we saw Locke in there...
ImageImage

Return to “Off topic rambles”