LOST *WARNING: Spoilers Inside!*

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
kipples
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Re: LOST *WARNING: Spoilers Inside!*

Postby kipples » Wed May 19, 2010 1:42 am

Has tonight's episode started over in USAland yet?

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed May 19, 2010 1:57 am

5 minutes to go.......

Everyone remember we're posting spoilers in here! :D I'll try to be vague when I do post, though....at least until Sunday's finale!
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

kipples

Postby kipples » Wed May 19, 2010 2:03 am

I could just go to bed and watch it in the morning...but that would be too much of a normal thing to do. No, I'll stay up and be my usually tired self. Better be worth it :pray:

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed May 19, 2010 3:05 am

A few more answers....more like half answers....I want the finale NOW.

Loved the bit with Jack and Jacob. :heart:
ImageImage

kipples

Postby kipples » Wed May 19, 2010 3:08 am

Nice and vague there Laura :thumb:

Tiredness be damned!

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Wed May 19, 2010 3:12 am

Me too Laura! I want the finale NOWWWWWWWWWWW

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed May 19, 2010 3:52 am

Ok, less vague...so I'll go ahead and spoilerize it....

Richard? Dead
Widmore? Dead
Zoe? Dead
Ben? Evil again......maybe. I enjoyed having evil!Ben back nonetheless! (Will my prediction of Jack taking Jacob's place and Ben taking Smokey's be correct??)
Jack? The New Jacob
Desmond? Made of awesome
AnaLucia? Not ready apparently, lol. What the hell did that mean? That Des will be free to pick people for who knows how long?
Jacob? Rocked it tonight. Loved what he said to Kate about why her name was scratched off. Wish they'd aksed him a lot more questions.
Answers? Uhhhh, not really...not yet....but I am soooooo ready for Sunday to be here NOW!

I just know we're all going to be talking about how much we cried....
ImageImage

kipples

Postby kipples » Wed May 19, 2010 4:52 am

I'm a bit "meh" about the episode, except for Desmonds bits. I can't help but really like that character, and the actors not too bad either :D

Saw this and it made me laugh http://topcultured.com/wp-content/uploa ... brakes.jpg

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed May 19, 2010 3:12 pm

:lol:
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed May 19, 2010 4:31 pm

ImageImage

4everconchordsfan

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 pm

LOST, oh my goodness. The Jacob/Jack bits were the best.

I love how 'good teacher' Ben got all choked up about his student/daughter Alex & how evil the 'island Ben' was tonight. He pulled out a big fat can of whoop a%# on Widmore. Who else was cheering & clapping when Ben shot Widmore. Ben was awesome in this episode, I love how calmly he waited for Locke to appear and then proceeded to tell Locke that Widmore was hiding in his closet. On a side note, Rosseau looked gorgeous. Im so used to seeing her all 'forested' out.

Can't remember this right this minute, who asked Locke why he walked when he could just smoke in? He said he liked to use his legs.

Kate (Evangeline Lily) looked genuinely sad throughout the episode. You could see the emotion all over her face. After Jack stitched up Kate there was a scene where they all stood on the beach, looking out to the ocean. Kate leaned into Sawyer and rested, the way she did it just said it all. You could tell that it wasn't just her character grieving. Catharsis, would that be the proper word to describe it? It must be so difficult to be letting go of the character and an on-set way of life that they've had for so many years. I think many of them were ready to move on, yet it has been their way of life for so long. Not to mention a part of our lives. Can't imagine life without LOST. I feel like I'm losing a group of family & friends.

Hurley & Miles had great one-liners last night. I can't recall the exact quotes but I laughed out loud a few times.

Sunday hurry up and get here. I hope that this finale and the 4 or 5 alternate endings they plan to give us will answer our questions.

Kate asked why her name was crossed off, good answer Jacob. However, Jin/Sun was on the list, one of them anyway. Wonder what the explanation is? This doesn't make sense to me. Ji/Sun have a daughter and one another. He said the chosen were because they were alone and without direction. .

Since Jack drank from the magic water that Jacob gave him does this mean that Locke cannot kill Jack?

Must rewatch episode for all the little details missed. They are jam packing these episodes.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Wed May 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Tom and I both laughed and cheered a little when Ben told Flocke Widmore was in his secret room, lol! :supz:

Ben asked him why he didn't just smoke-out...:D

I think with Jin and Sun...when they came to the island, they may as well have been alone. She was going to leave him in CA, remember? They were very separate and unhappy. They rediscovered their love on the island...:love:

I'm still so very unhappy with them both dying like that. I refuse to believe Sun wouldn't beg Jin to live to raise their daughter.

Tom and I both figure the rules apply to Jack now...Flocke can't kill him but presumably Ben could. BUT...just because Ben used Flocke to get what he wanted done, (Widmore dead) doesn't mean I fully believe he's back to being bad. I think that now that he got what he really wanted, he'll help to get rid of Flocke.

I'm wondering if this other reality is a place that has always been there running parrallel and their awareness only became a possibility due to the bomb being detonated and in the end, all of our Losties on the island will die.....but all of them will live in the parrallel uni and be happy, never knowing of their awful experiences on the island or possibly retaining ghostly extra memories.....Hmmmm.... :rolleyes:
ImageImage

rachel
Half a shapely halibut

Postby rachel » Thu May 20, 2010 7:06 pm

For the UK folk: http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/ma ... CMP=twt_gu
I'm all for them trying to prevent piracy and I'm glad they're doing something about it for the last episode. But it's on Sky 1 and not everyone has that channel and so I will be (and have been since S3 started) having to pirate from the internet *end mini, pointless rant*

I can't wait until the finale. I'm not bothered if they don't answer all of the questions, as long as they have a decent, strong conclusion. and I hope we can see the alt. endings over here

And I want to know who the mum of Jack's son is, I've been holding out for Juliette all series.

Is Ben double-bluffing? or is all evil? Read some internet stuff that reckons Ben will be the new smokey.
@_raychul

kipples

Postby kipples » Sat May 22, 2010 12:34 am

I'm actually going to try and get up and watch it as I'm getting a 8.30 bus to Belfast that morning. I already had myself conditioned to stick my fingers in my ears and start singing Jemaine's "Hipphoppopotamus" rap if I heard the words Lost, Locke, Finale, Ben etc. while I'm up there.

I will not have the end ruined for me.

4everconchordsfan

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Sat May 22, 2010 1:47 pm

There is a new music collage video, it's pretty awesome. I'll warn you though, it will make you cry. I was a wreck after watching it.

Here is the link from my favorite LOST website:

http://www.sl-lost.com/2010/05/22/lost- ... o-from-abc
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

Return to “Off topic rambles”