LOST *WARNING: Spoilers Inside!*

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
SheWolf
Boom King!

Re: LOST *WARNING: Spoilers Inside!*

Postby SheWolf » Mon May 24, 2010 4:31 am

It's over.

Not a heckuva lot of surprises but bravo. :clap:
90% evil
ImageImage

Faith
A pastry chef and a sniper

Postby Faith » Mon May 24, 2010 4:32 am

I don't know about y'all but I could have done without the Sayid/Shannon reunion.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon May 24, 2010 4:44 am

So.....did the fact that Ben didn't/wouldn't come inside mean that Hurley- who was inside and letting go and moving on with the rest of them- had handed over the island to Ben?

What Christian said about them needing to creat this for themselves to be able to let go and move forward......does this mean that none of them ever left the island? The Oceanic 6 never happened? Or were they all killed when they detonated the A bomb?

I'm hoping for some deeper explanation on Kimmell.....

I loved all of the reunions and the memories and the corniness and the need for many tissues and the way that it ended like it began. *sigh*
I loved Sayid's reunion with Shannon because it explained why it never worked out for good with Nadia- she wasn't who he was meant to be with.

Kind of a Pulp Fiction deja vu with the glowing light not really being explained..... :P
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Mon May 24, 2010 4:47 am

When I saw Jack laying in the bamboo field, dying, I knewwwwww what was coming, and I just started BAWLING. Just remembering it is making me cry. Holy. Freaking. Crap.

My mom is all proud of herself because she called the purgatory vein back in like late season 1 :lol:

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon May 24, 2010 4:47 am

I dunno Laura. My mind doesn't think that deeply this late at night.
90% evil
ImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Mon May 24, 2010 4:49 am

kellysouthpaw wrote:When I saw Jack laying in the bamboo field, dying, I knewwwwww what was coming, and I just started BAWLING. Just remembering it is making me cry. Holy. Freaking. Crap.

My mom is all proud of herself because she called the purgatory vein back in like late season 1 :lol:

No offense to mom but the purgatory thingmust have been one of the earliest and most obvious theories, which is kind of why I didn't see it coming. I didn't think they would go the obvious route. The white lightwas a little too hokey for me.

But yeah
Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Jack dying, Vincent trotting over and the plane over head - those were nice touches.
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon May 24, 2010 4:51 am

Hey!! Those bastards said it wasn't purgatory!!

Hm.

They'll probably say "But it wasn't purgatory cuz they made it themselves...they weren't forced to go there...they did it so they could 'move forward' and 'let go.'"

I don't know about you guys, but I'd love a t-shirt with Hurley's face that says "I believe in you, dude." :hug: 8)
ImageImage

Faith

Postby Faith » Mon May 24, 2010 4:53 am

I don't know about you guys, but I hope some things will be explained on Jimmy Kimmel.

4everconchordsfan
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Mon May 24, 2010 4:54 am

I thought that the light was 'the light' as in heaven, goodness & light. :dunno: You know how you're always told that when you die and go to heaven then you are peace with all of the ones you've loved throughout your life. :pray: Then Everlasting life. I guess that is my interpretation. I thought it was so beautiful. It follows perfectly the storyline of faith and believing.

Laura, I dont think that it was purgatory, just the trials and tribulations each person's life. The consequences of choices. Bad things happen to good people, sometimes good things happen to good people. I think they gave us both sides. Good and evil in every person.
Last edited by 4everconchordsfan on Mon May 24, 2010 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

Faith

Postby Faith » Mon May 24, 2010 4:58 am

Christian Shepard. Never made the connection until now. I'm slow.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon May 24, 2010 4:59 am

Sooooo......did they all actually die in the plane crash 6 years ago? And they invented the whole island scenario to deal with their deaths? There never was a Jacob=Good=White vs. Smokey=Evil=Black? It was all symbolic?
ImageImage

Faith

Postby Faith » Mon May 24, 2010 5:00 am

Yeah, that's what I don't get. Were they dead this whole time? Is that why they showed the wreckage at the end with nothing changed and no one around like they all died on impact?

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon May 24, 2010 5:16 am

Kimmel just gave his theory- that it was purely Jack's death story and all about him.

The flash-sideways scene when the plane experienced bad turbulence.....when we all figured it crashed the 1st time? The Rose says to his, as he sits there white-knuckled: "You can let go. It's ok....you can let go now."

:shock:

JK says that's when Jack died....and matthew Fox agreed.

So many ways to go....
ImageImage

4everconchordsfan
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby 4everconchordsfan » Mon May 24, 2010 5:17 am

Yay. The way they just explained it on Kimmel is exactly the way I understood it. Woo hoo. This makes me very, very happy & satisfied with the ending.
"they're my celebrities, they're what I care about"

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon May 24, 2010 5:27 am

I sure didn't think that but it certainly makes some sense....

So....does that mean that all of our Losties were real people? People who all died on that plane with Jack? And that eventually, they would have each impacted one another's lives?

*Scratches head*

If that was indeed heaven they were moving forward into, or a next life or whatever....wouldn't it have made more sense that they be allowed to live and impact each others' lives for real rather than in a type of purgatory?
*more head scratching...*
ImageImage

Return to “Off topic rambles”