In My Dreams.....

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
SheWolf
Boom King!

Re: In My Dreams.....

Postby SheWolf » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:03 pm

LauraK wrote:"Oooooh" feeling of Jemaine being just across the street, lol, and how could we meet him?
Knock on his door and offer him a light? Then drop your robe. :waggle:

I love that dream. I've had similar ones only he wasn't smoking & he wasn't wearing clothes. :P
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:02 pm

I've had some no-clothes dreams, but never the smoking- Yuk! No idea why my mind conjured that....
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Smoking doesn't bother me. I'd prefer a guy not do it but it's not a deal breaker or a turn off for me. Do you know for certain that it was a cigarette as opposed to a "funny" cigarette?
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Lol, it was a cigarette for sure. I was all 'ewwww, Jemaine!' If it had been one of the funny variety, I'd have been on my way over to ask for a hit.... :P

It's not a dealbreaker for me- Tom smokes. :) But it's still yukky.
ImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:28 pm

LauraK wrote:Lol, it was a cigarette for sure.
Okay, just checking. Funny guy = funny cigarette, ya know?
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:58 pm

I had the best dream last night, I guess it was my BDay gift to myself. :D

I was at some sort of family gathering and the family members were all at the front of the house visiting. But in the back of the house is where it was at.

Stephen King and his wife Tabitha were there and I was getting them coffee. Tabby was kind of a b*tch, lol, being picky about how she wanted her coffee....."not black but not too much cream....Pink. I like my coffee pink," she told me haughtily. I was thinking "Huh...I've never known it to be called pink, but ok." :lol:

In the very back of the house, several feet down from the Kings (it was very long, this house) and seated in 2 cushy recliners were Bret and Jemaine. I was happy to have Sai King there but was completely distracted by B&J being there!

I was having this running commentary in my head about how great it was that they were there to perform for me personally before they went out on tour....I wondered if it would be rude to talk to them and whether they'd talk to me in response. So I was trying to be all cool and calm...I said something to Jemaine and he and I just started talking like we'd known one another for years, lol. :) During this, I was in the kitchen preparing coffee while talking thru the opening between the rooms- they were right on the other side. Both had their guitars. I was frantically searching for something to pour coffee into and all I kept finding were these very small collectible Nightmare Before Christmas tea cups, lol. I know I felt like if I could just get Steve and Tabby their coffee I'd be free to hang with Bret and Jemaine!

At the front of the house, I kept hearing the sounds of fragile tea cups breaking. I finally went down there and saw that my aunt had all of these old antique teacups sitting sound. I grabbed one that looked big and as I started to walk with it, I heard that fragile-glass-breaking sound. When I looked down, part of the cup had just fallen off and broken. I was horrified....and could see the date 1928 on a piece. I mumbled how sorry I was and went back in search for something -anything!- to put Tabby's coffee into! :lol:

I went back and Bret and Jemaine were playing something but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Then Jemaine said he had a video he wanted me to watch. It was claymation, he did one of the voices, and I asked if he and Guy had made it. "Yis." :D It was pretty raw-looking but I was so thrilled that he was showing it to me, as it was obviously unfinished. But hey- makes sense, right?? :wink:

And then my traitorous alarm clock went off and ruined what was sure to be a fabulous end. I'm quite sure I'd have seen another part of the house since my subconscious had already gifted me with that much, lol....

How I love to dream.... :whitey:
ImageImage

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:17 am

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Whoah, Laura, I'd be really scared if Tabatha didn't get her coffee. :sofa:

But the part about the guys was neat. :D
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish