Can I have a rant with a side of BITTER, please?

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:19 am

Indy, there are certain times of the month that will make the scale go the wrong way. I never had too much of a problem with it while I was dieting hardcore, maybe a half pound or so, but a friend of mine would go up 4-5 pounds starting almost a week prior. Also, make sure you are getting a good variety of foods. If you eat chicken too often (for example) your body gets used to it, expects it, and no longer uses it for energy as effeciently as when you switch things out - in essense, making the weight loss slow, stop, or reverse.
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby beck » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:02 am

I hate boys. Boys are lame.
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:30 pm

Thanks, Jess. All stuff I know and try to keep in mind. It's just the slowness of it all over the past few weeks has me frustrated. At least I finally slept through the night last night and the scale did drop to where I figured it should be yesterday, so I'm a little less grumpy now. :wink:

Beck, boys are lame. Some more so than others. I had to go through a lot of super lame ones to find one that is barely lame at all. Good luck and I hope your search is a short one.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:04 pm

yeah. Boys suck. Girls Rule! :supz:

OK, JP..........your turn.......... :wink:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:50 am

Jones, glad to hear you slept better last night! Sleeping rules! :D

Beck, yeah, I agree, boys are so lame. :hrmpf: They need to shape up.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Pineapple

Postby Pineapple » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:01 am

I'll just throw my two cents in and agree boys are lame. I mean there are lame girls too, but not on this board! Only at the school I return to in... NOOO!!! THREE DAYS!!! Ah well. Good while it lasted.

Anyway, boys are :lame:
'Along comes Michael... On his bicycle... Lookin' as cool as a Fisher and Paykel...'

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:07 am

jm513 wrote:yeah. Boys suck. Girls Rule! :supz:

OK, JP..........your turn.......... :wink:

Yeah but girls look silly when they play guitar. Something just not right about it. Now I didn't say they weren't talented or good just that there is something off.

Pineapple

Postby Pineapple » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:10 am

I can confirm I look awesome whilst playing *bass* guitar. Not acoustic, but I still look awesome. I have had a go on acoustic though and I'm afraid I did look odd playing that lol.
Last edited by Pineapple on Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

'Along comes Michael... On his bicycle... Lookin' as cool as a Fisher and Paykel...'

Birday
Giving the paper to the people

Postby Birday » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:49 am

i must agree with this,yes...boys are the utmost lame.

LAME.

but i can't seem to help myself but keep on developing feelings for them...like a moth to a flame,at the certain risk of getting scorched! :x :| :?

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:41 am

Pineapple wrote:I can confirm I look awesome whilst playing *bass* guitar. Not acoustic, but I still look awesome. I have had a go on acoustic though and I'm afraid I did look odd doing that lol.

Meli your tongue disturbs me. :lol:

Pineapple

Postby Pineapple » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:47 am

Damn friends with damn cellphones with cameras.

beck

Postby beck » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:51 am

Birday wrote:i must agree with this,yes...boys are the utmost lame.

LAME.

but i can't seem to help myself but keep on developing feelings for them...like a moth to a flame,at the certain risk of getting scorched! :x :| :?

I agree! I'm in the crappiest situation right now.

Met an awesome guy. Is a friend of a friend. Like him lots. I think he likes me lots too. He lives in the US. I live in NZ. POOS.
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin

Pineapple

Postby Pineapple » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:54 am

That sucks. Hope he emigrates/immigrates(?).

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:56 am

beck wrote:I agree! I'm in the crappiest situation right now.

Met an awesome guy. Is a friend of a friend. Like him lots. I think he likes me lots too. He lives in the US. I live in NZ. POOS.

:( That sucks. Majorly. Any chance of visits? Moving?
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

beck

Postby beck » Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:36 am

Andria wrote:
:( That sucks. Majorly. Any chance of visits? Moving?

Yes, he and his friends who I met are coming to visit in a month, exactly, which I'm looking forward to. But I'm also kinda cacking my pants about it too... :|

Return to “Off topic rambles”