Thanksgiving

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
LauraK
Boom King!

Re: Thanksgiving

Postby LauraK » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:00 am

Mmmmmm, turkey breakfast......:lol:

Still have lots and lots.....
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Venus » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:07 am

:drool: Christmas needs to hurry up and come soon so I can have my beloved feast! :pray: ;)
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby deliriumtree » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:11 am

Arbor Mist. May have to try that! I'm not a fan of the taste of wine either. I feel somehow obligated to like it, if that makes sense hehe. It seems Nyquil-ish to me. Not even the Nyquil that attempts to pass for Cherry, but regular "Green Death" flavor. So usually I knock a glass of wine back really fast so I don't taste it much lol. :drinkers: Blackberry would be good though. Less alcohol would be good as well lol. I seem to have only two functions sober and drunk. Never achieved tipsy. :lol:
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:06 am

I went over to Kroger to return Star Trek to the Red Box where I'd rented it for free...:thumb: and did a bit of Christmas shopping, lol!

My mom told me some hints for herself and my stepdad and one of his was a Snuggie, *snort!* Kroger has them for $12.99 right now (yes, the real ones!) so I got him one and also picked up a Starbucks gift card and $5 scratch-off ticket for one of our white elephant gifts. :)

I was going to pick up another bottle of Arbor Mist but they didn't have any blackberry....:( But I did look at the other wines and- sorry, delirium- I was wrong. It seems that 6% alcohol by vol is the norm for wines. They're on sale 2/$9 right now but I've seen them even cheaper.
ImageImage

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:37 am

I don't think Arbor Mist qualifies as wine does it? :lol: I think the blackberry is good but I can't drink it straight. I've gotta mix it with something. It's like a wine cooler & that stuff is too sweet for me. It's like Kool Aid. :P

Laura, profiteroles are the same thing as cream puffs. Please tell me you've had a cream puff.
90% evil
ImageImage

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:19 am

Oh hell yes, Sander's Hot Fudge Cream Puff....had my first one when I was probably 7 or so, yummmm. No more Sander's here- at least not like when i was young, with the soda fountain and all. :) Pointy paper cups for ice cold water in stainless steel holders.....fountain stools that we'd spin in circles on...

Well! I am affronted! Arbor Mist has the same alcoholic content as some of the wines I checked, so there! :P Like I said, I have yet to find a wine that actually tastes good to me. I like sweet.
Hey, it's all a matter of taste. I'm not drinking it to get drunk. If I wanted a buzz, I'd be having Jim Beam and coke. :D
ImageImage

Return to “Off topic rambles”