Things I'm Thankful For

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
Emafer

Re: Things I'm Thankful For

Postby Emafer » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:32 pm

No, not literally, just emotionally.

This morning I'm thankful that I woke up to this message on my facebook wall:
You are a briliant, heart centered, freewilled cookie with sprinkles on top. I love you so much. especially cuz you let me drive your nova. kiss kiss and a huge hug. I'm thankful for my amazing friend and former high school boyfriend who I love sooo much. I'd like to think I should have married him and never let him go but I know that if that were the case I wouldn't love him as much today and we wouldn't be such great friends. He's always so good for my soul.

DangerMouse
Consistently Mediocre

Postby DangerMouse » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:12 am

I am thankful my boss left on vacation and will not be back until mid-january :supz:
...if anyone needs me I will be in my office doing madlibs...

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:05 pm

I am thankful for B&N's hours today. We close at 6 PM tonight instead of 11 PM, which means I get to go home early.

I am thankful that I don't have to work on Christmas or the day after.

I am thankful for all the times I am not at work.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

Emafer

Postby Emafer » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:12 pm

I'm thankful for Jameons and Egg Nog :D:D:D:D
I'm thankful that I got to sleep in and got about a 13 hour snooze last night! MUUUUUCH needed.
I'm thankful to be with my mom this holiday (ok, and my dad too I guess)
I'm SUPER thankful that my mom is making cheeseballs and baking mmmmmmmm
I'm thankful for the friends I have that amaze my every single day.

Emafer

Postby Emafer » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm so thankful for my friends who picked me up from the airport late last night :D You know it's love when someone offers to pick you up from the airport especially at a very late hour. I'm also thankful for my other amazing friends and my family who support me no matter how crazy things get.

Emafer

Postby Emafer » Sun May 16, 2010 7:23 am

I just had the best evening. Shelly and I roasted a chicken and baked potatoes and sauteed green beans and carrots. My Goddaughter Bella came over and Jackson just fell in love with her. They were two peas in a pod. And the dogs had so much fun.

A couple of months ago I had said, "I just want a house filled with kids and dogs and good cooking smells." As the chicken was cooking and the kids were in the other room screaming it all kinda hit me. Then Shelly walked over and smiled and said, "Kids and dogs and good cooking smells. " And we both cried. It was the first time in AGES that I really felt at home. And I'm soooooooo grateful for that.

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Sun May 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Em, :hug: Im so glad things are looking up for you!

Im viry grateful for the lovely evening I had with Mr. CJ last night....A pitcher of excellent, excellent margaritas, and the best fish tacos and steak fajitas Ive ever had, and of course the wonderful company!

deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby deliriumtree » Sun May 16, 2010 5:44 pm

:hug: Ditto what CJ said Em!

I'm thankful for my first phone call with flirty friend this week. So good to finally hear my voice and know what a good friend I made. :D Also, thankful for the call I had my birthday week from someone else hehe. My life seems to finally start having people in it, and fun. After years of quiet stillness, things are starting to happen. :D
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

ZebraWarriorPrincess
Posing like a swan

Postby ZebraWarriorPrincess » Sun May 16, 2010 8:49 pm

DT, sounds good....a bit of flirting is fun! :D

I am thankful that I am probably going to Bergen on Friday (volcano permitting!)
It's a psychological analogy

Nancy
Persona Non Regatta

Postby Nancy » Mon May 17, 2010 12:05 am

I'm so thankful that I've met some really wonderful people here. I'm thankful for every day I wake up and my Mom smiles, recognizes me, and says "good morning".

I'm glad things are looking up for you, Em.

CJ, here's to more good times with Mr CJ!

DT, here's to more phone calls from flirty friend!

ZWP, positive thoughts for ashless flight to Bergen! :pray:
Oh, fish-like Lady
Lady-like Fish
I don't think so Bro, she's a Lady, Lady, Lady, Lady
No, no, she's a fish that's just a little bit
La-dy-ish! Yeah!

Emafer

Postby Emafer » Mon May 17, 2010 6:20 am

Thanks guys. Today we moved a TON of furniture. Got the kitchen mostly organized and it feel sooo soooo soooooooo good. My step brother and my Goddaughter's dad moved the super heave sofa bed today and I'm soooo grateful for them and I hope I didn't break them because I have more heavy things for them to lift :D

Return to “Off topic rambles”