From the things aren't always what they appear to be files

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:02 am

^ That is just so...wrong. And yet...:roll2:
Time for the Nanamen, I think.

ImageImageImageImageImage
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:04 am

Can I just say that I live in NC, where Adam and Eve dot com (not safe for work!) is located. I see their billboards all over town, so it shouldn't be that surprising that I thought of them first when I saw that link! I'm not being perverted; I'm just exposed to them on every trip to the grocery store! Really!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:05 am

So that was a banana bunker I found under her bed?? What an odd place for that. I would have thought she'd keep it in the kitchen.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:07 am

indigo_jones wrote:Can I just say that I live in NC, where Adam and Eve dot com (not safe for work!) is located. I see their billboards all over town, so it shouldn't be that surprising that I thought of them first when I saw that link! I'm not being perverted; I'm just exposed to them on every trip to the grocery store! Really!

Cool you said perverted and exposed in a single post :lol:

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:14 am

Cool you said perverted and exposed in a single post

The best part is that I didn't do it intentionally!

But you know, the bruised bananas make better banana nut bread, imo. Just sayin'. :)

I shudder to think that Andria thought that was wrong. We're corrupting her! Oh no!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:19 am

:lol:

For what its worth ladies if any of you feel like I've crossed the line just PM me and I'll remove whatever it is that offends. OK?

Return to “Off topic rambles”