Bret and Jemaine's son

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
gibbsrus
Half a shapely halibut

Bret and Jemaine's son

Postby gibbsrus » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 am

I went to see the Hobbit, Part 2, after Christmas and I have developed a new problem.

Remember that episode when Mel made the picture of Bret and Jemaine and their fact baby? Well, I think he's real!!! While we were watching the Hobbit, I just happened to mention to Ryan that Kili is a very handsome dwarf. So when we got home, we Googled him and when I clicked on the first non-Kili photo of Aidan Turner, Ryan said "He looks like Bret and Jemaine mixed together" WTF!!!!!

He's a very handsome specimen!! Something else pretty in the Hobbit when Bret's not there!! :P

So what do you think? It's too late for me, I have gone out and bought the first 3 seasons of "Being Human" on DVD and I am waiting for my delivery of "Desperate Romantics" which is full of Austenland dress ups :P

It's all too much :P
5zGUT.jpg

72650a210cb2b13542fcb6f1b3d466ff.jpg

114856166c938aa32f68b391e4d45130.jpg

gibbsrus
Half a shapely halibut

Re: Bret and Jemaine's son

Postby gibbsrus » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 am

2 more :P
the_hobbit_kili_dwarf_aidan_turner__Master.jpg

Johnmitchell.jpg

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Re: Bret and Jemaine's son

Postby Venus » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Haha, I love Aidan Turner! I was a big fan of Being Human and was immediately drawn to him. I'd also recommend watching the film "Hattie" in which he plays a very different kind of character so that demonstrates how much of a versatile actor he is. I agree, he's very handsome and he does have a slight resemblance to both Bret and Jemaine especially when it comes to some of his hairstyles and facial hair choices so that helps too. ;)
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

Return to “Off topic rambles”