Confessions

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
Johnnyp
The One Guy

Confessions

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:14 am

I once had a "business in the front, party in the back, achy breaky hair mistakey"mullet (never got the parachute pants to go with it though)
Feel free to join in :lol:

EspedairStreet
Lost but happy at sea

Postby EspedairStreet » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:17 am

I once told my roommate that I drank her beer because "I was trying to make room for the new groceries you bought."
Last edited by EspedairStreet on Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:06 pm

I once told a prissy girl that she shouldn't worry about her new, expensive suade jacket getting wet because it would just turn to leather.
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

huhmz
New arrival

Postby huhmz » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:35 pm

I actually spent five minutes trying to remember something suitable to post here, without any luck.

Oh, and I just registered. :oops:
I've got a better idea I've got a better idea

No it's the same idea it's the same idea!

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:45 pm

huhmz wrote:I actually spent five minutes trying to remember something suitable to post here, without any luck.

Welcome!

Kate
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Kate » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:48 pm

I have a crush on Jemaine. A big one. His lips drive me insane. I dream of kissing him into unconsciousness Image ... and other stuff, too, that I really can't mention here out of respect and for the sake of decorum.

Just thought I'd share since I have done such a good job of hiding my feelings up to now. It feels so good to fianlly share them with all of you! :wink:

Kate

Postby Kate » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:50 pm

huhmz wrote:I actually spent five minutes trying to remember something suitable to post here, without any luck.

Welcome aboard! How nice to have all these new victims... uh, I mean members! :wink:

Have fun! And, again... welcome!

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:52 pm

Kate wrote:I have a crush on Jemaine. A big one. His lips drive me insane. I dream of kissing him into unconsciousness Image ... and other stuff, too, that I really can't mention here out of respect and for the sake of decorum.

Wha?... When did this happen? Kate!!! I'm just so shocked! :shock:

Kate

Postby Kate » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:17 pm

Gayle wrote:
Kate wrote:I have a crush on Jemaine. A big one. His lips drive me insane. I dream of kissing him into unconsciousness Image ... and other stuff, too, that I really can't mention here out of respect and for the sake of decorum.

I know... I'm ashamed. I should never have kept this secret from my true friends as long as I did. Please forgive me. :oops:

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:20 pm

Kate wrote:
Gayle wrote:

I know... I'm ashamed. I should never have kept this secret from my true friends as long as I did. Please forgive me. :oops:

Oh Kate... I wish you had said something before. I'm just so amazed to learn this brand new information. How you must have suffered in silence! :goodman:

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:25 pm

Yeah, Kate. I never saw that coming at all! :shock:

I have a semi-large tattoo on my back. I have no issue with showing/telling friends, but I've kept it secret from my mom for 10 years now. hee! She flipped when she saw the tiny one on my shoulder, so I just don't think she'd handle this one well.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Kate

Postby Kate » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:26 pm

Gayle wrote:
Kate wrote:
Gayle wrote:

Oh Kate... I wish you had said something before. I'm just so amazed to learn this brand new information. How you must have suffered in silence! :goodman:

I'll know better next time, but for now, and enormous weight has been lifted, and the truth has set me free! Thank you ALL!!!

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:04 pm

This one will really hurt Kate. I used to put ketchup or steak sauce on my steak. Of course I was 5 but I still did it. We Americans have an extremely bad tendency to over sauce everything. Why pay for the good stuff if you're going to cover it up with a bunch of crap. Worst part is its usually something sweet and they wonder why we have health issues in this country. If I want something sweet I'll order dessert which most of the time I don't. To top it off you get the "shame on you" if you just want regular flavored anything. Can I just get a cup of coffee. Just coffee with a little cream thats all.

Kate

Postby Kate » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:32 pm

indigo_jones wrote:Yeah, Kate. I never saw that coming at all! :shock:

I have a semi-large tattoo on my back. I have no issue with showing/telling friends, but I've kept it secret from my mom for 10 years now. hee! She flipped when she saw the tiny one on my shoulder, so I just don't think she'd handle this one well.

Now see, a tattoo... that is something I would never be able to get up the courage to do. That is a real committment. As I said a while back, I didn't even pierce my ears until a few years ago when my former beau gave me real diamond studs. I've bungee-jumped, para-sailed and jumped out of an airplane, and none of those things scared me anywhere near the thought of getting a tattoo. You are very brave!

Kate

Postby Kate » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:40 pm

Johnnyp wrote:This one will really hurt Kate. I used to put ketchup or steak sauce on my steak. Of course I was 5 but I still did it. We Americans have an extremely bad tendency to over sauce everything. Why pay for the good stuff if you're going to cover it up with a bunch of crap. Worst part is its usually something sweet and they wonder why we have health issues in this country. If I want something sweet I'll order dessert which most of the time I don't. To top it off you get the "shame on you" if you just want regular flavored anything. Can I just get a cup of coffee. Just coffee with a little cream thats all.

Ketchup on steak???? What an abomination! On a burger -- yes, but steak? Everything else I agree with you on... dessert -- yes! Sweet sauces on food. -- no! Regular old unadorned coffee with a little cream (I do like the fancy stuff as well, though) -- yes!

We have health issues in this country because of the excessive use of High-Fructose Corn Syrup (in everything!), Trans fats, out-of-control portion sizes, and an extreme reluctance to exercize!

And, btw.. ketchup is a sweet sauce, of sorts.... :?

Return to “Off topic rambles”