Confessions

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
LauraK
Boom King!

Re: Confessions

Postby LauraK » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:04 pm

When I was 12 or 13, I got sick in the middle of the night. I leaned over the edge of the bed and puked on the carpet and went back to sleep. In the morning, I covered it up with newspapers and dirty clothes. :shock: (Yes, I know....it horrifies me to think of it now, too.)
A couple of weeks later, I cautiously lifted the camouflage and finally cleaned the disgusting, dried up mess. BUT...my pink carpet now had a yellowey stain.

I blamed our cockapoo, Honey. I told Mom she'd peed there and I'd tried to cover for her and clean it up but I couldn't get the stain out. :halo:

I confessed when I was, oh....23 or so maybe? Poor Honey....all Mom did was point her finger and say "Bad girl! What did you do?!" :?

I taught Jake to always get a garbage can or run for the toilet because of this, lol. He's only missed once. :)

I wonder what confessions I'll hear from him when he's older? Or will I? He tends to confess on his own, the sweetie, and I can really only recall 2. Aspies don't make good liars. :)
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

mohumbhai mania
Can Attack!

Postby mohumbhai mania » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:12 pm

vmh wrote:Confession: I never make the bed (unless I have guests). What's the point? A made bed is just begging to be messed up again.

Yup. God bless duvets, too.

And ZOMG. Velveeta sammiches. And when you dump salsa in it and nuke it for queso dip.
Too much time on too many hands - too many ladies, not enough mans

I am bike-cheese!

jillbean
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby jillbean » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 pm

You know that friend you had as a kid that always had the fun ideas that got you in trouble? In the 4th grade mine hatched a plan to steal the hamster of a wretched girl whose birthday party we were at. We snuck it out inside of bad-influence-friend's tube top. We were caught within a couple of hours and were forced to sit in front of the house (in front of the whole block) and wait for them to come and pick up the rodent.

thestray

Postby thestray » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:07 am

An ex-girlfriend looked me up out of the blue and wanted to get back with me. I turned her down, I told her I had a new girlfriend I was very happy with. That was a lie, I'm single, the real reason I turned her down is because she had put on a bit of weight since I last saw her and wasn't looking attractive at all to me.

One time when I was in art school, some friends and I were just hanging around in the student lounge, and out of the corner of my eye I see a guy pick a small wad of dollars off the ground and put in his pocket. I watch him as he starts scanning the room. He starts going up to people and asking them if they've lost any money, everybody tells him no, he starts working his way in my direction. I've already decided that if he asks me I'm going to say yes, haha, but to be extra convincing before he notices me I start putting on a little show of patting my pockets and looking around on the ground and looking confused. He sees me doing this and he comes up to me and says "Hey, did you drop some money?" I'm like "Yeah!" and he's like "How much was it?" and I'm like "I don't know, it was just a few dollars." He nods and pulls the money out of his pocket and hands it to me. I graciously thank him and he's like no problem and we go our separate ways. I leave very quickly in case the person who really lost their money came around, haha. Pretty shady I know. I was pretty desperate for cash back then. It was $6.

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:13 am

I probably would have wanted to do the same, but not have the nerve to pull it off :)

thestray

Postby thestray » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 am

Eventhough I've been a fan of FOTC since their BBC radio series, I didn't realize it was "Jemaine" and not "Jermaine" until the HBO show, haha.

closet jemainiac

Postby closet jemainiac » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:45 am

thestray wrote:Eventhough I've been a fan of FOTC since their BBC radio series, I didn't realize it was "Jemaine" and not "Jermaine" until the HBO show, haha.

You're forgiven my child...go forth and folk... :)

deliriumtree
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby deliriumtree » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:44 pm

LauraK wrote:I wonder what confessions I'll hear from him when he's older? Or will I? He tends to confess on his own, the sweetie, and I can really only recall 2. Aspies don't make good liars. :)

Lol! True! It's some weird Aspie confession compulsion. This person likes me so I must tell them everything about me!!! I don't have that compulsion with people who seem to not like me. But, if you like me and are nice to me... I want to tell you everything! Not only just want to, but I have to!! I've learned to hold back some, and I'm learning some things you should keep to yourself...but boy it's hard!
"Hey Ya'll, I'm destroying your city!" And the Bret and Jemaine angels looked on in approval.

Peaches
Getting lewd with the food

Postby Peaches » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:35 pm

thestray wrote:the real reason I turned her down is because she had put on a bit of weight since I last saw her and wasn't looking attractive at all to me.

Ouch! Bad bad Stray! Although, at least you weren't honest, that would have been terrible to hear!
"Item 4 on the agenda: Stuff you!"

"Who else? Mur.. Ray... Oh. Greg's written this, he's put the R's too far apart. It's Murray.. Murray present"

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Off topic rambles”