Brezhnev’s Eyebrows needs your help! Vote in our poll!

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.

My favorite new Brezhnev's Eyebrows slogan is...

Poll ended at Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:59 am

Pardon Me, Do You Have Any Grey Brezhnev's Eyebrows?
22%
You'll Never Put A Better Bit Of Brezhnev's Eyebrows On Your Knife.
33%
What Can Brezhnev's Eyebrows Do For You?
22%
Is It Live, Or Is It Brezhnev's Eyebrows?
22%

Total votes: 9

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:34 pm

Flip the Toblerone! Flip the Toblerone!

Brezhnev's Eyebrows: Unplucked. :prayer: Color me unworthy!
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:54 pm

I really think our tour should be all-acoustic. We can call it Brezhnev’s Eyebrows: Unplucked.

That's brilliant!

That reminds me that it might be about time to send in my Tweezerman's for sharpening.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:15 am

If you're going to do a double bill it should be with these guys. I found them tracking down info about an obscure band called The Momyheads. To be honest they're not too bad. I think most of you will appreciate their humor. Click the "Order Broom From Us" link. Cute kittie cat.

http://www.morawk.com/boris/

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:35 am

Johnnyp wrote:If you're going to do a double bill it should be with these guys. I found them tracking down info about an obscure band called The Momyheads. To be honest they're not too bad. I think most of you will appreciate their humor. Click the "Order Broom From Us" link. Cute kittie cat.

http://www.morawk.com/boris/

Oh! Well they are very interesting, aren't they. We could put them together with Wing and then we wouldn't even have to leave home! There! Solved!

Wait - what was the problem?

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:14 pm

They are much too high-tech for us, in my opinion. They have a CD for goodness sake, and they play real instruments. Can't really compare. 8)
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

EvilMoose
Half a shapely halibut

Postby EvilMoose » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:52 pm

How about Zamfir - King of the Pan Flute?

Ellen
Registered Rhymnecologist

pleasevotepleasevotepleasevotepleasevotepleasevotepleasevote

Postby Ellen » Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:13 pm

EvilMoose wrote:How about Zamfir - King of the Pan Flute?

Dear EvilMoose,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. It does raise the oft-debated and even somewhat controversial question: did you vote in our poll yet??? :pray:

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:02 am

:bang: Four-way tie! We can't even flip the Toblerone
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:01 am

Andria wrote::bang: Four-way tie! We can't even flip the Toblerone

We could flip a box, but a box has six sides. Does anyone have a box kite? That's only four sides.

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:22 pm

Does anyone remember those paper thingies that girls used to make where it folded up all origami-ish and you stuck fingers in underneath and moved the points up and down or side to side, and it had different things written on the inside, depending on where it was open, and you picked a number or something to decide the opening and closing and I give up. I can't describe this silly little fortune telling finger game thingy. *sigh*

I thought maybe we could have used one of those to determine the slogan.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:23 pm

Andria wrote::bang: Four-way tie! We can't even flip the Toblerone

I think that is my fault, as I voted and it came up as 2 votes for each after mine :roll:

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:32 pm

indigo_jones wrote:Does anyone remember those paper thingies that girls used to make where it folded up all origami-ish and you stuck fingers in underneath and moved the points up and down or side to side, and it had different things written on the inside, depending on where it was open, and you picked a number or something to decide the opening and closing and I give up. I can't describe this silly little fortune telling finger game thingy. *sigh*

I thought maybe we could have used one of those to determine the slogan.

I remember those. They were divination devises used to determine the name of your future husband and similar items of interest. A homemade eightball or sorts.

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:49 pm

Oh good. You figured out what I was talking about. Do you know how to make them? I never did learn. Think we could use one to determine the slogan by using the number of members in the band or something? :?

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:04 pm

indigo_jones wrote:Oh good. You figured out what I was talking about. Do you know how to make them? I never did learn. Think we could use one to determine the slogan by using the number of members in the band or something? :?

I could work on it during my lunch hour. It'll take some serious memory excavation to bring it all back, but I'll see what I can do!

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:14 pm

Yay! Post instructions if you figure it out. I always did want to learn how to make one of those things. Who cares if I'm 20+ years late in learning!

Return to “Off topic rambles”