Brezhnev’s Eyebrows needs your help! Vote in our poll!

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.

My favorite new Brezhnev's Eyebrows slogan is...

Poll ended at Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:59 am

Pardon Me, Do You Have Any Grey Brezhnev's Eyebrows?
22%
You'll Never Put A Better Bit Of Brezhnev's Eyebrows On Your Knife.
33%
What Can Brezhnev's Eyebrows Do For You?
22%
Is It Live, Or Is It Brezhnev's Eyebrows?
22%

Total votes: 9

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:33 am

Gayle wrote:
Andria wrote:
jm513 wrote:or at least just manage......

Ok, so that was funnier in my head.....

on second edit -I forgot to put on edit above the previous sentence....

I thought it was funny. :D

Me too :D

So the audience in my head wasn't just clapping because the sign lit up? Cool! :lol:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:35 am

I should probably ease up on the White Out, though, or they may somehow talk me into odd contractual things. On second thought ...
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:36 am

Andria wrote:OOoh, Jones - going the Josh route, huh? Want to get to know the guys one on one...

Okay, Gayle - I'll stand behind you and whack your coconuts...:rolls:

Great! I've been working on a new piece entitled "Rhapsody on a Theme for Whacked Coconut Bra with Bamboo and Spoons". It's a duo!!
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

SayWhat?
Half a shapely halibut

Postby SayWhat? » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:38 am

Gayle wrote:
Andria wrote:(Ooohh - I see.)

Moving on! So - BE, did we make a comeback?

I'm going to say, 100% Yes! Just look at how quickly this thread has grown. And we have a fan now too! Thanks SayWhat? for your constant support, we couldn't do it without the fan.

No, thank YOU, BE! :prayer: The fact that I, SayWhat, was openly acknowledged ... :tears: Oh DANG, there I go getting all verclempt again :oops: .
Nicole's a fan, too? I think a fan club meeting is in order, ASAP!

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:38 am

Gayle wrote:
Andria wrote:OOoh, Jones - going the Josh route, huh? Want to get to know the guys one on one...

Great! I've been working on a new piece entitled "Rhapsody on a Theme for Whacked Coconut Bra with Bamboo and Spoons". It's a duo!!

Fantastic! How do you use the spoons? I haven't played with those before
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:40 am

indigo_jones wrote:I should probably ease up on the White Out, though, or they may somehow talk me into odd contractual things. On second thought ...

Actually, I've been meaning to talk to you about easing up on the White Out in general. More than one of the bband members noticed the tell-white residue on your nose. We are all very concerned for your well being. We... love you, Jones :tears:

Ugh. Interventions are never easy.

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:40 am

Are the spoons for hollowing out the coconut from the shells so you can get different tones?

*wipes nose*
I don't have a problem! I'm can handle it! A little White Out never hurt anyone!

Now excuse me while I go chase that pink elephant out from under the sofa.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

SayWhat?
Half a shapely halibut

Postby SayWhat? » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:44 am

Gayle wrote:

Too late :( . :love: WING :love: already did that on her last CD "WING Presents : The Best of Faux Bands".

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:45 am

Andria wrote:
Gayle wrote:

Fantastic! How do you use the spoons? I haven't played with those before

Ah, I see. Well if you follow these steps, you will be fine. Don't follow the steps and you are risking a sprained thumb :thumb:.

1. Retrieve spoon from silverware tray in drawer next to sink. Preferably, clean.

2. Grasp spoon by handle (the long, thin flat part; not the half round spoony part

3. With the rounded side of spoony part, whack coconut bra with firm, quick movements with the accent on the "up" part of the movement. This prevents the spoon from being in contact with the coconut for too long, thus dulling the resonance.

4. Repeat as necessary.

Just let me know if you need any help. It can be hard to visualize.
Last edited by Gayle on Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:47 am

SayWhat? wrote:
Gayle wrote:

Too late :( . :love: WING :love: already did that on her last CD "WING Presents : The Best of Faux Bands".

WHY, Wing?!?! WHY??? Oh the betrayal. Just because she helped write part of the duo, that doesn't mean she "owns" it. I hate her.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:51 am

indigo_jones wrote:Are the spoons for hollowing out the coconut from the shells so you can get different tones?

*wipes nose*
I don't have a problem! I'm can handle it! A little White Out never hurt anyone!

Now, Jones. Take it from me - it is difficult to admit, but once you do, it is easier to deal with. All of us at BE are here for you.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:54 am

Andria wrote:
indigo_jones wrote:Are the spoons for hollowing out the coconut from the shells so you can get different tones?

*wipes nose*

Now, Jones. Take it from me - it is difficult to admit, but once you do, it is easier to deal with. All of us at BE are here for you.

Wow - we are soooooo Rolling Stone. There isn't a rock n' roll malady that a member of BE doesn't have.

Andria: Monkey Touching Disease

Indigo Jones: White Out Addiction

Gayle: Enjoys the high after giving blood a "little too much".

Ellen: Well, actually, I don't really know what she suffers from. I bet it's something horrible, though.

Where is Ellen, anyway? It's not like her to poll and run.
Last edited by Gayle on Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:57 am

Hey, I have some writing experience. I could write a tell-all book about the band's struggles with various addictions and maladies and how it hasn't stopped BE from dreaming of being the opening act for an opening act!

A truly inspirational story!

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:03 am

indigo_jones wrote:Hey, I have some writing experience. I could write a tell-all book about the band's struggles with various addictions and maladies and how it hasn't stopped BE from dreaming of being the opening act for an opening act!

A truly inspirational story!

By Jones I think she's got it! I will insist on royalties for my story though. $50 ought to cover it.

And with that, I must bid adieu to the stream-of-consciousness brilliance that was born of this topic and go to bed. My eyes have been closed for the past half-hour. I'll correct the typos later.

Good Night Fellow BE Members!

indigo_jones

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:04 am

Good night, Gayle!

I think I'll turn in, too and dream of various Bret slogans come to life.

Return to “Off topic rambles”