Brezhnev’s Eyebrows needs your help! Vote in our poll!

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.

My favorite new Brezhnev's Eyebrows slogan is...

Poll ended at Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:59 am

Pardon Me, Do You Have Any Grey Brezhnev's Eyebrows?
22%
You'll Never Put A Better Bit Of Brezhnev's Eyebrows On Your Knife.
33%
What Can Brezhnev's Eyebrows Do For You?
22%
Is It Live, Or Is It Brezhnev's Eyebrows?
22%

Total votes: 9

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:06 am

Ellenina had Internet issues
She has Coulrophobia. Very sad.

Good night, Jones & Gayle!
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:03 am

Andria wrote:OOoh, Jones - going the Josh route, huh? Want to get to know the guys one on one...

Okay, Gayle - I'll stand behind you and whack your coconuts...:rolls:

Cool!!! Can you say two drink minimum ?

Ellen
Registered Rhymnecologist

Talkin' 'bout the issues but we're keeping it crazy!

Postby Ellen » Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:47 pm

Gayle wrote:
Andria wrote:
indigo_jones wrote:Are the spoons for hollowing out the coconut from the shells so you can get different tones?

*wipes nose*
I don't have a problem! I'm can handle it! A little White Out never hurt anyone!

Now excuse me while I go chase that pink elephant out from under the sofa.

Now, Jones. Take it from me - it is difficult to admit, but once you do, it is easier to deal with. All of us at BE are here for you.

Wow - we are soooooo Rolling Stone. There isn't a rock n' roll malady that a member of BE doesn't have.

Andria: Monkey Touching Disease

Indigo Jones: White Out Addiction

Gayle: Enjoys the high after giving blood a "little too much".

Ellen: Well, actually, I don't really know what she suffers from. I bet it's something horrible, though.

Where is Ellen, anyway? It's not like her to poll and run.

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to give the impression that I was going to poll and run! Or roll and pun for that matter. Her Royal Flyness was right, the Internet was not my friend last night. I hate that I missed all the fun! :tears: Although, Ggayle I think you need a little reminder about my Coulrophobia:
Remember this?

SayWhat?, do you see why BE could never be a computer-generated solo act? That would be like, well, like Breshnev with only half an eyebrow. We’re a faux version of the Algonquin Round Table but without the alcohol (usually) or the sanity.

I think forum member 142 should break the tie if there is one, not that I think that would happen. The tie I mean. Or the other thing. Wait…what?

I’m really glad the slogan generator has coughed up such enjoyable works of art. :nana: But for all these replies, we need to get the vote out! Spread the word! Vote, people! Everyone! :whip:

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:43 pm

No, not the picture, not the picture! My eyes!

Really, Ellen, was that necessary?

We have a three way tie! Amazing...people care about our slogan. I'm touched. Really. :rolleyes:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:13 pm

Ellen, you have made your point in jarring technicolor.

Toooooo... many..... teeeeeeth....... :nails:

Can't sleep. Clown'll eat me. Can't sleep. Clown'll eat me.

I'm going to go give blood. *thud*
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:06 am

Oh no, not again. Gayle is having the insomnia again due to the scary clown picture...but she faints quite often due to blood loss. So...it evens out?

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:28 am

Andria wrote:Oh no, not again. Gayle is having the insomnia again due to the scary clown picture...but she faints quite often due to blood loss. So...it evens out?

Whoops... heh, heh. I'm ok.

The Red Cross Blood Mobile drove by and... well... it's hard to resist. The thrill of helping my fellow man and the faint feeling that follows... I've said too much.

:sign_help:

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:04 am

I was having fun with Ad slogans and I decided to go to the main site and see what else was there....oh, and Ellen - tons of fun!! Thanks!!

I found this which I found rather amusing. I don't know if you guys get as many of these as I do, but I am constantly getting emails from friends with this quiz or that quiz. Now, I have fun with them - but this cracked me up. This paragraph is at the top of the Ultimate Personality Test:

"This is a fake quiz that you can point your quiz-prone friends at for April Fool's Day, or any other reason - the quiz goes on forever, with randomly-generated variations of traditional personality-test questions. Just give them the URL, or link to it from your journal.

(This introductory message only appears because you've reached the page through thesurrealist.co.uk - your friends will get a blank quiz with no explanation.)"

This should probably go into the sites we like thread, but since the original link was posted here I figured I'd keep this here as well......
Last edited by jm513 on Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:20 am

^ :twisted: :snakeman:

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:37 am

I love your new sig quote JP!!!! :rolls:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:41 am

jm513 wrote:I love your new sig quote JP!!!! :rolls:

Thank you I made that one up all by meself.

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:19 am

Still no tie breaker, eh? What to do?

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo? Or maybe draw straws? I suppose there is still time, we don't start touring with the Conchords and Bic for another two months.

I've been giving heavy consideration to the suggestion of our fan (SayWhat?). I very much like the idea of a double-bill tour with Wing. A sort of "companion" tour to the Conchords and Bic. There are bound to be smaller venues to be played in the same cities on the same nights as their concerts. Or there's always a lobby. For those who can't get tickets to the main attraction, we will be the next best thing.

:idea: Our second album: Breshnev's Eyebrows, Sloppy Seconds Yeah!

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:43 am

I thought it should be called When the Brow Breaks

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:32 am

Johnnyp wrote:I thought it should be called When the Brow Breaks

Oooh, good third album title.

I've had a dream for as long as I can remember to record an album and call it Grandpa Funk. (It's probably already been done -- but I can still dream). It's such a great title.

Ellen
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Ellen » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:23 pm

I really think our tour should be all-acoustic. We can call it Brezhnev’s Eyebrows: Unplucked. Of course that will be challenging because it means performing without the hairdryers, blenders, etc.

Naturally we’ll need a corporate sponsor or two to help us cover costs. Maybe we can approach Tweezerman, Schick, Remington, or Stolichnaya to see if they’re interested.

Jess – I’m glad you like the slogan generator! I bet there has been some wild activity on that site in the past few days. The Webmaster is probably looking at all the hits going “what the hell??” I wonder if they track the words we put in.

I dunno what to suggest about the tie. Does anyone have a three-sided coin, or should we just flip a Toblerone?

Bottom side wins?:dunno:

Return to “Off topic rambles”