Bit famous, bit fit.... In other words 'Swoon'

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:10 am

I'll give you that one :D

on edit - they even have the same nose........
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:13 am

Johnnyp wrote:Actually he looks more like a young healthy Joe Perry (Aerosmith)

eerily similar........(I totally dig the clown guy too! :D )

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:15 am

Could they be related? You know those rock stars... wink, wink, nudge, nudge...
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:17 am

I want that hat.

avaritsos
Half a shapely halibut

Postby avaritsos » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:17 am

anyone who remembers raffi as the king of children's music can't believe what theyre seeing here.

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:20 am

avaritsos wrote:anyone who remembers raffi as the king of children's music can't believe what theyre seeing here.

I have a vague recollection of Raffi - but I never really listened to kids music - I grew up listening to whatever my parents were listening to until I was old enough to start picking stuff out on my own. I do that with my son as well - and its great b/c he totally gets into the music I like - but these guys are FUN! I really do get up and dance when their videos come on!

avaritsos
Half a shapely halibut

Postby avaritsos » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:24 am

jm513 wrote:
avaritsos wrote:anyone who remembers raffi as the king of children's music can't believe what theyre seeing here.

I have a vague recollection of Raffi - but I never really listened to kids music - I grew up listening to whatever my parents were listening to until I was old enough to start picking stuff out on my own. I do that with my son as well - and its great b/c he totally gets into the music I like - but these guys are FUN! I really do get up and dance when their videos come on!

check it out -

http://www.raffinews.com/

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:31 am

OK. Since we are talking about things from our childhood and things related to childhood, I have a confession.

I used to have a crush on Abraham Lincoln. When I was in the 4th grade. He was tall, gaunt, and a devistatingly heroic figure of American History. I cried the day they talked about his assassination.

Whew... I feel like a weight has been lifted.

:waggle:

avaritsos
Half a shapely halibut

Postby avaritsos » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:47 am

i had a crush on gregory peck as 'atticus finch' in 'to kill a mockingbird'. i told my mother later in life it should've been a clue.

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:48 am

avaritsos wrote:
jm513 wrote:

check it out -

http://www.raffinews.com/

Cool! I'll have to check it out on the other comp (heading to that one in a few anyway - I'm supposed to be doing work) b/c I blew the speakers on this one. I swear, if it was possible to break during the course of my husband's TOD - I have.......

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:49 am

avaritsos wrote:i had a crush on gregory peck as 'atticus finch' in 'to kill a mockingbird'. i told my mother later in life it should've been a clue.

That's a tough one. Everyone has a crush on Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch. Firstly... his name is Atticus Finch. Secondly... he's Gregory Peck.
End of discussion.

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:50 am

I had a crush on Sean Astin after the Goonies - we share the same birthday........ok, so maybe he doesn't rank up there with Lincoln or Peck....but you gotta give it to Sam....... :)

avaritsos
Half a shapely halibut

Postby avaritsos » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:50 am

Gayle wrote:
avaritsos wrote:i had a crush on gregory peck as 'atticus finch' in 'to kill a mockingbird'. i told my mother later in life it should've been a clue.

That's a tough one. Everyone has a crush on Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch. Firstly... his name is Atticus Finch. Secondly... he's Gregory Peck.
End of discussion.

that's basically my mother's story too and she's sticking w/ it.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:51 am

:lol: Well that just verified my suspicions. For the record I'm OK with that. Not that it being OK or not OK with me should make any difference :P

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:51 am

Gayle wrote:

End of discussion.

I can absolutely acknowledge Gregory Peck now, but as a child - not so much...

Return to “Off topic rambles”