War Wounds

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:35 pm

Andria wrote:Oh oh! I thought of another one!

At my second birthday party I was leaning over the cake to blow out my candles and my bangs caught on fire. Despite being only two, I had a lot of hair. Luckily only my bangs went poof and the rest of my head of hair was okay.

Andria! You had a mullet by fire!!!! That is scary - I'm glad you didn't get seriously hurt. Youch!

Jess - I am impressed that you didn't spill your beer! Oo! You could be a wacky waitress on one of those slap-stick mad-cap comedy shows about wacky wait-people who fall down a lot but never spill anything... oh, never mind. I was going somewhere with that, but it left without me.
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

kneedragger
Half a shapely halibut

Postby kneedragger » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:06 am

Gayle wrote:Andria! You had a mullet by fire!!!! That is scary - I'm glad you didn't get seriously hurt. Youch!

Fire Mullet!!!
"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"

Gayle
Cool Nipples!

Postby Gayle » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:07 am

kneedragger wrote:
Gayle wrote:Andria! You had a mullet by fire!!!! That is scary - I'm glad you didn't get seriously hurt. Youch!

Fire Mullet!!!

:rolls: Since she seems to have grown up ok, is it polite to giggle about the fire mullet?
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:10 am

jm513 wrote:
Johnnyp wrote:
Andria wrote:And, Jess - :clap: never spilled your beer! That is actually kind of freaky.

Its not freaky Andria, its a disease called alcoholism.

I have been called many things in my life - alcoholic has never been one of them........did I have my hardcore party days - absolutely. Does that mean I am addicted to anything I ever tried? Well, aside from cigs - nope.

Well now you have but of course I keed. :lol:

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:19 am

Johnnyp wrote:
jm513 wrote:
Johnnyp wrote:
Andria wrote:And, Jess - :clap: never spilled your beer! That is actually kind of freaky.

Its not freaky Andria, its a disease called alcoholism.

I have been called many things in my life - alcoholic has never been one of them........did I have my hardcore party days - absolutely. Does that mean I am addicted to anything I ever tried? Well, aside from cigs - nope.

Well now you have but of course I keed. :lol:

I know - I didn't take it totally personally :wink: It just hit a bit of a sore spot with me. I just have too many friends who I have known for years and years and I see them taking every wrong path that presents itself and it's tough...
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:39 am

Gayle wrote:
kneedragger wrote:

Fire Mullet!!!

:rolls: Since she seems to have grown up ok, is it polite to giggle about the fire mullet?

fine by me! :D See, I've gone through the mulley, and survived. Not everyone can say that :roll2:
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Return to “Off topic rambles”