Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Everything else you can poke a stick at. And then some.
User avatar
dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 am

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby dangerous person » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 pm

:halo:

:wink:
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"

User avatar
LSully9
Getting lewd with the food
Posts: 2344
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:20 am

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby LSully9 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:32 pm

claire wrote:who do you dress up as sully?


Hermione of course. My hair can be quite bushy when it wants to be... like this morning... :roll:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

User avatar
claire
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby claire » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:06 pm

LSully9 wrote:
claire wrote:who do you dress up as sully?


Hermione of course. My hair can be quite bushy when it wants to be... like this morning... :roll:


cute! :D

giant dork that i am i bought snape's wand from the official harry potter merch site, i wouldn't bring it to the movie tho in case i lose it--it's really cool it comes in the ollivander's box and everything--i figure if anyone gives me any trouble i can put a nasty spell on them... :snakeman:
that's frozen cool...

User avatar
dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 am

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby dangerous person » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:14 am

The new HP film due for release in November has apparently been put back to July 2009!!!!! I predict a riot from HP fans..... if it does happen. I think Hollywood Reporter reported it, I don't know how reliable a source they are?
Little DP got the official Hermione wand (in the nice box, etc) one christmas, then lost it at the cinema!! We had to get another one, and they're not cheap! :?
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"

User avatar
claire
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby claire » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:06 pm

my friend just told me that last night WTF????????? :evil:

she said it was because they don't have enough summer blockbusters for next year due to the delay because of the writer's strike? i was so looking forward to it in november--how far off is that going to push the other two movies now?? GRRRRR!!
that's frozen cool...

User avatar
dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 am

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby dangerous person » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 pm

It's pathetic isn't it? There have been very few good children's films this summer, I wonder if it's going to be even worse.....
I haven't told the little DP yet, she'll be upset :cry:
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"

User avatar
claire
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby claire » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:47 pm

on a happy hp related note, i came into work today and my fellow hp fan coworker had gotten me a snape tshirt! :D then i had to give him the bad news about the movie being delayed, he was not happy...
that's frozen cool...

User avatar
dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 am

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby dangerous person » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:06 pm

what a nice colleague to have!!
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"

User avatar
LSully9
Getting lewd with the food
Posts: 2344
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:20 am

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby LSully9 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:39 pm

claire wrote:giant dork that i am i bought snape's wand from the official harry potter merch site, i wouldn't bring it to the movie tho in case i lose it--it's really cool it comes in the ollivander's box and everything--i figure if anyone gives me any trouble i can put a nasty spell on them... :snakeman:


Lol! I have Hermione's. I took mine though... But I also have a nice pocket in my robe to store so it doesn't get lost. ;) I cast a spell on my sister once... She didn't turn purple, but I could swear her nose got bigger... :lol:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

User avatar
LSully9
Getting lewd with the food
Posts: 2344
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:20 am

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby LSully9 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 pm

dangerous person wrote:It's pathetic isn't it? There have been very few good children's films this summer, I wonder if it's going to be even worse.....
I haven't told the little DP yet, she'll be upset :cry:


Yeah... pushing back the movie sucks big time... :( That costume is flipping hot in the summer! :lol: But yeah, totally agree with you on the lack of good kid/family movies this summer. I would take my nephew out on Fridays and we did a few movies. Last time, he wanted to see Space Chimps. :roll: I was like 'uh... no.' And we ended up seeing Wall.e for the 3rd time. lol!
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

User avatar
LSully9
Getting lewd with the food
Posts: 2344
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:20 am

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby LSully9 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:49 pm

claire wrote:on a happy hp related note, i came into work today and my fellow hp fan coworker had gotten me a snape tshirt! :D then i had to give him the bad news about the movie being delayed, he was not happy...


Aww! That's so nice of him! Is he single and in the 25-32 age range? :wink: :lol:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

User avatar
claire
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby claire » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:16 pm

LSully9 wrote:
claire wrote:on a happy hp related note, i came into work today and my fellow hp fan coworker had gotten me a snape tshirt! :D then i had to give him the bad news about the movie being delayed, he was not happy...


Aww! That's so nice of him! Is he single and in the 25-32 age range? :wink: :lol:


nope, married in the 40-45 range, LOL
that's frozen cool...

User avatar
claire
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby claire » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 pm

LSully9 wrote:Lol! I have Hermione's. I took mine though... But I also have a nice pocket in my robe to store so it doesn't get lost. ;) I cast a spell on my sister once... She didn't turn purple, but I could swear her nose got bigger... :lol:


actually aforementioned coworker brought in his daughter's hermoine wand and it was so pretty--i'm so not girly, i get the black scary wand LOL--he also brought in this really cool game a few months ago we were playing all day, it was a golden snitch that you can do hp 20 questions with...

and to further confess my dorkiness, my friend got me this for my bday last year (it was my fave present!)

Image
that's frozen cool...

User avatar
dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 am

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby dangerous person » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:30 am

claire wrote: and to further confess my dorkiness, my friend got me this for my bday last year (it was my fave present!)

Image



:lol:

Never seen that one before, that is so funny! Does it do anything?
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"

User avatar
claire
David Bowie's nipple antennae
Posts: 1244
Joined: Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Re: Harry Potter - The Deathly Hallows - NO SPOILERS WITHIN

Postby claire » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:57 pm

dangerous person wrote: :lol:

Never seen that one before, that is so funny! Does it do anything?


not really, it opens up but nothing is inside, but if you pull the tongue it vibrates, which is kind of odd, i was hoping it would growl or something, lol...
that's frozen cool...


Return to “Off topic rambles”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron