Page 2 of 5

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:26 pm
by Fluffyblonde
As long as I can be his "bottom b****", I will go for that. (Do you all know what the "bottom b****" is? For those who don't, it's the "ho" who is the pimp's favorite.)

Uh, don't ask me how I know that.

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:40 pm
by Kate
Fluffyblonde wrote:As long as I can be his "bottom b****", I will go for that. (Do you all know what the "bottom b****" is? For those who don't, it's the "ho" who is the pimp's favorite.)

Uh, don't ask me how I know that.


The things you learn posting here.... I could have gone my entire life without knowing what a "bottom b****" was if it were not for this place!

So, Fluffy, I won't ask you how you know this, but since you do, is there such a thing as a "Co-Bottom b****"? Just asking. Maybe we could switch off week to week or something........ :?

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:40 pm
by conchordgirl
Fluffyblonde wrote:Uh, don't ask me how I know that.


Um, how do you know that, Fluffy?

I've never heard of it. :angelic:

--Nicole

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:56 pm
by Kate
conchordgirl wrote:
I've never heard of it. :angelic:

--Nicole


I really never had heard that! (And, I watch HBO... :shock: ) ... I am so far down on this b**** and ho learning curve thing... It's kind of embarrassing, actually. :oops:

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:58 pm
by Sherry
Kate wrote:
conchordgirl wrote:
I've never heard of it. :angelic:

--Nicole


I really never had heard that! (And, I watch HBO... :shock: ) ... I am so far down on this b**** and ho learning curve thing... It's kind of embarrassing, actually. :oops:


But you are making up for it now :P

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:01 pm
by conchordgirl
We have much to learn ..teach us obi-wan! Image

--Nicole

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:14 pm
by Kate
I've thought about it, and think, if there is to be a Jermaine Harem, we all need a turn at being "bottom b****" for a week or two at a time. Otherwise feelings will be hurt, somehow.

But, seeing as how she has been the one to teach us about this, I think Fluffy should get first go at it. I fear this could render Jemaine inoperable for a period of time afterward, out of sheer exhaustion, so maybe there could be a rest-up grace period or something before my turn starts?

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:22 pm
by conchordgirl
Poor Jemaine..He won't be able to get any work done.. :(

Maybe for my turn I'll just take a student kiss.. :heartbeat:

--Nicole

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:44 pm
by Fluffyblonde
Kate wrote:I've thought about it, and think, if there is to be a Jermaine Harem, we all need a turn at being "bottom b****" for a week or two at a time. Otherwise feelings will be hurt, somehow.

But, seeing as how she has been the one to teach us about this, I think Fluffy should get first go at it. I fear this could render Jemaine inoperable for a period of time afterward, out of sheer exhaustion, so maybe there could be a rest-up grace period or something before my turn starts?


Now LOOK. He can't go around loving everyone - he just wouldn't get anything done. He's only one man-lady. Er, man-baby? Oh GOD - you KNOW what I mean!

There can only be one bottom b****. However, I am in favor of our taking turns. Perhaps I should let all of you go first. (He'll need traction when I'm done with him. And probably several pints of intravenous Gatorade. Have you see Scary Movie? Yes - THAT scene. Umm, without the exploding chia pet pubes...)

Good Lord - have none of you EVER been to a "Pimp and Ho Party"?! (They are SO MUCH FUN, even if you're just a spectator!) And yes, I have been to a few - as the guest of honor, of course!

Fo shizzle!

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:41 pm
by Kate
A "Pimp and Ho Party"?! No, can't say I have ever been to one of those. :shock:

I'm not sure if I ever even heard of that before. I know in Britain, they have "Vicars and Tarts" parties. I saw "Bridget Jones' Diary". But, never heard of a "Pimp and Ho Party".

Never been anyone's "ho", but Jemaine -- if you're reading -- I am a very quick learner, and excel easily when I put my mind to it... especially with a great incentive. :D And, I am very willing to learn!

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:53 pm
by conchordgirl
Kate wrote:
Never been anyone's "ho", but Jemaine -- if you're reading -- I am a very quick learner, and excel easily when I put my mind to it... especially with a great incentive. :D And, I am very willing to learn!


Kate, now you are going to make Jemaine blush.

:blush:

--Nicole

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:03 am
by Fluffyblonde
Kate wrote: Never been anyone's "ho", but Jemaine -- if you're reading -- I am a very quick learner, and excel easily when I put my mind to it... especially with a great incentive. :D And, I am very willing to learn!


Uhhhhh, it's your mind you want to put "to it"?

Google "Pimp and Ho" parties and see what comes up. In fact, I should do that, too. We used to have them every other month or so at the House of Blues in Vegas. (I worked there. Who's shocked to hear that?) :shock: Try this link:

http://www.botown.com/site/about.php

They're not just in Vegas, though. Pretty popular on the west coast.

Truly, some of the most fun I've ever had in my life, but not for the faint of heart or easily offended. Lots of scantily-clad women. Some women came to the party TOPLESS. I won't elaborate. There were always tons of celebs, too - Pam Anderson, Dennis Rodman, Anna Nicole Smith. Yep, all your faves. Jamie Foxx and Mini-Me attended one - it was totally wild!

It was "Caligula" - LIVE!

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:08 am
by Kate
Nah, Fluffy, doesn't sound like my sort of thing, so I'll take your word for it.

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:11 am
by Kate
conchordgirl wrote:
Kate wrote:
Never been anyone's "ho", but Jemaine -- if you're reading -- I am a very quick learner, and excel easily when I put my mind to it... especially with a great incentive. :D And, I am very willing to learn!


Kate, now you are going to make Jemaine blush.

:blush:

--Nicole


It never hurts to volunteer for something. And, if this is the first thing he reads here that makes him blush, I would be extremely surprised... :D

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:15 am
by Fluffyblonde
Kate wrote:
It never hurts to volunteer for something.


Yes. Imagine how nice that will look on your resume. :roll: