HBO DVD of Flight of The Conchords

The place for all Conchords HBO convo
k_obrien
Keeping it funky

Postby k_obrien » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:02 pm

Flight of the Conchords is still on the website...now I feel like a dope for telling them to put it back on, haha.

But they ripped Extras off the website pretty much the day after it ended. Then they put it back on when Gervais won the Emmy, and now it's gone again. I guess they just don't have as much respect for shows that don't bring in the big bucks -- i.e., Entourage, The Sopranos.
I saved a life today: my own. Does that make me a hero? I can't really say. But yes.

FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby FanBase » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:35 pm

cassandrasnow wrote:I sent an email outlining several mistakes that HBO had made on their site regarding the fellas.... including spelling Jemaine with an 'R' (I would have thought that HBO would get his name right). I gave them a piece of my mind. Oh yes, I did indeedilly. I didn't get an email back but I believe the errors were fixed after that. :angelic:

:ttth: Oh no they didn't. They misspelled poor Jemaine's name? I hope you told them to stop eating that big bowl of Crazy.
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

lovecellogirl
Lost but happy at sea

Postby lovecellogirl » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:26 am

I'm disappointed about the lack of extras on the DVD too, but............

Today's my birthday (Nov 10) and my copy of the DVD finally arrived from Amazon today!! Happy Birthday to me!!

This is perfect. It's the Patriots bye week, so I can spend the weekend with FotC guilt free.
Life is good!

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:41 am

lovecellogirl wrote:I'm disappointed about the lack of extras on the DVD too, but............

Today's my birthday (Nov 10) and my copy of the DVD finally arrived from Amazon today!! Happy Birthday to me!!

This is perfect. It's the Patriots bye week, so I can spend the weekend with FotC guilt free.
Life is good!

Happy Birthday!!!! :party: :birthday:

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:59 am

Happy Bretday !!

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:41 pm

lovecellogirl wrote:Today's my birthday (Nov 10) and my copy of the DVD finally arrived from Amazon today!! Happy Birthday to me!!

Happy Belated Birthday! :birthday: What a nice gift, aye?

lovecellogirl
Lost but happy at sea

Postby lovecellogirl » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:32 am

Thanks everyone. It was a happy birthday
Cello girl told me there's no way I look 45. She's such a sweetie.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:56 pm

I still plan on buying the set, but I'm not rushing out to do so. It's a shame they didn't even include the little bits and pieces or Mel's blogs that were available on iTunes. Oh well.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

rufus
Lost but happy at sea

Postby rufus » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:08 pm

Mine came in yesterday.
Haven't watched it yet, but the Wife and sis-in-law OPENED it and watched some last night.
I don't know if I'm more upset about them opening it without me (it was my birthday present) or happy that I have some family members with good taste. :lol:

sucks about the lack of extras though...
whadayagunado :eh:

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:28 pm

indigo_jones wrote:I still plan on buying the set, but I'm not rushing out to do so. It's a shame they didn't even include the little bits and pieces or Mel's blogs that were available on iTunes. Oh well.

I know. I was excited when Nov. 6th rolled around, but then when I found out it was just the shows - no extras - I just haven't been in a rush anymore to get the DVD. I will get it eventually, don't get me wrong, but you know how that goes. :roll:
Last edited by FanBase on Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:30 pm

rufus wrote:whadayagunado :eh:

Eh, dunno. :dunno:

The_Wallaby
Keeping it funky

Postby The_Wallaby » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:32 pm

I know I wasn't in as much a rush to watch it knowing the extras weren't there too.
I took it out of the mailbox and immediately forced it on my coworker to watch over the weekend.

My domination worked because she loved it and has been singing Humans Are Dead for 2 days **snicker** :lol:
I always get a little bit emotional on the corner of Rutherford and Brown Streets.

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:05 pm

rufus wrote:I don't know if I'm more upset about them opening it without me (it was my birthday present) or happy that I have some family members with good taste. :lol:

Oh yeah...Happy Belated Birthday Rufus! :party:

...and yes, your family has impeccable taste. :thumb:

FanBase

Postby FanBase » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:08 pm

The_Wallaby wrote:My domination worked because she loved it and has been singing Humans Are Dead for 2 days **snicker** :lol:

A little nudge here and there doesn't hurt... :whip:

The_Wallaby
Keeping it funky

Postby The_Wallaby » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:22 pm

FanBase wrote:
The_Wallaby wrote:My domination worked because she loved it and has been singing Humans Are Dead for 2 days **snicker** :lol:

A little nudge here and there doesn't hurt... :whip:

yup...one at a time...one at a time...the FOTC Army shall grow. :lalala:
I always get a little bit emotional on the corner of Rutherford and Brown Streets.

Return to “HBO TV series”