HBO DVD of Flight of The Conchords

The place for all Conchords HBO convo
~jesika~
Half a shapely halibut

Postby ~jesika~ » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:49 pm

My boyfriend is going to get me the Conchords DVD for Christmas!!

I can't wait!!!!

:D :D

And he knows I'll force him to watch them too. He doesn't mind me drooling over Bret and Jemaine....he's so gret.
"We just looked out' across the city from our little spot on the hilltop. Oh, It is so pretty from way up there. We talked about how the lights from the buildings and cars seemed like reflections of the stars that shined out so pretty and bright, that night."

The_Wallaby
Keeping it funky

Postby The_Wallaby » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:06 am

Thats awesome Jesika! :)
I always get a little bit emotional on the corner of Rutherford and Brown Streets.

FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby FanBase » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:20 am

~jesika~ wrote:My boyfriend is going to get me the Conchords DVD for Christmas!!

I can't wait!!!!

:D :D

And he knows I'll force him to watch them too. He doesn't mind me drooling over Bret and Jemaine....he's so gret.

That friend's a keeper if you ask me... :D
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:37 pm

My DVD arrived in the post yesterday. :woohoo: I have now seen every single episode... finally! I was wondering if anyone has tried to find easter eggs on the DVD. I know I'm being dreadfully optimistic here, given the lack of eveything.... but maybe... just maybe HBO hid some goodies on there. Very unlikely, I know. :?

The_Wallaby
Keeping it funky

Postby The_Wallaby » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:25 pm

Congrats on getting your dvd Cassandra! What a nice early christmas gift!
I've looked and looked for little hidden bits on that dvd...but I've not found a single one :cry:
I always get a little bit emotional on the corner of Rutherford and Brown Streets.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:11 pm

cassandrasnow wrote: I was wondering if anyone has tried to find easter eggs on the DVD. I know I'm being dreadfully optimistic here, given the lack of eveything.... but maybe... just maybe HBO hid some goodies on there. Very unlikely, I know. :?

I doubt it. No one has posted anything online anywhere that I have found about there being easter eggs on it.

The only thing anyone has found is the Spanish version, which lets face it, isn't an extra :roll:

Return to “HBO TV series”