FOTC Filming in NYC

The place for all Conchords HBO convo
halokiti
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: FOTC Filming in NYC

Postby halokiti » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:37 pm

slut_angel22@yahoo wrote:Ok then - I've once again 'briefed' Elliot on his true mission in the City today - but it sure would help if I could relay an address to him. Anybody?

Hahaha - even if I were "sick" today, I couldn't shirk the commitments I have coming up.

Here's the Google Map I made: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110958483622212669153.000451683146fa7cc33fd&z=12
Dave's Pawn Shop is on 10 Montgomery St, New York, NY

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 pm

slut_angel22@yahoo wrote:Hey - is Bret in LA?
http://losangeles.metromix.com/events/bar_club_event/booze-clues-pub-quiz-los-feliz/446919/content

edit* hmmmm maybe on 2nd reading it's a "was" question...?

Booze Clues... Hahahahaha! Brilliant. And I'm super good at useless knowledge and trivia. According to the article, it's tonight. Let's make a team and book a flight! :wink:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:29 pm

halokiti wrote:Here's the Google Map I made: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110958483622212669153.000451683146fa7cc33fd&z=12
Dave's Pawn Shop is on 10 Montgomery St, New York, NY

Thanks for posting your map again! I keep losing the link... :roll: But it's now saved on my awesome Google cell phone (which I love, which came with a free FotC song :D ) so I won't be losing it anymore and I can access it from anywhere! Woo!
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

bibliaddict
Consistently Mediocre

Postby bibliaddict » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:18 pm

LSully9 wrote:
http://losangeles.metromix.com/events/bar_club_event/booze-clues-pub-quiz-los-feliz/446919/content

Booze Clues... Hahahahaha! Brilliant. And I'm super good at useless knowledge and trivia. According to the article, it's tonight. Let's make a team and book a flight! :wink:

Yeah, it looks like he's done it in the past - if he was doing it somewhere in NYC, I'd be totally in for forming a team. We could seduce him with our incredibly sexy brains!
Spandex Inspector #12

bibliaddict
Consistently Mediocre

Postby bibliaddict » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:34 pm

I'm on vacation this week and was planning to spend some time in the city. I've got appointments Wednesday, but could be in the city by late afternoon, or anytime Thursday/Friday. I can play spygirl and check out where they might be filming while making my rounds...what's that website that posts where tv shows are filming?

halokiti & Lsully - you're look very under the weather... :wink: How about you, SW?
Spandex Inspector #12

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:50 pm

bibliaddict wrote:halokiti & Lsully - you're look very under the weather... :wink: How about you, SW?

The weather's not the problem... The problem is that I took off tomorrow because I was supposed to go to NY for the tree lighting but since there wasn't anybody performing that we wanted to see, we cancelled NY and made other plans!! ARGH!!!!

stupid lousy artists at the tree lighting... it's all their fault for being lousy... :pout:

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:59 pm

bibliaddict wrote:
LSully9 wrote:

Yeah, it looks like he's done it in the past - if he was doing it somewhere in NYC, I'd be totally in for forming a team. We could seduce him with our incredibly sexy brains!

Yeah... now that I have read it again, much more closely, it does look like it was in the past... poo... but it does still sound fun and that name is just awesome. :thumb:

halokiti
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby halokiti » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:07 pm

bibliaddict
Consistently Mediocre

Postby bibliaddict » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:22 pm

halokiti wrote::cough cough:

Here's the website: http://www.onlocationvacations.com/cate ... locations/

Thanks! No reports of FotC filming since 11/19, but if they don't get a tip from someone, there's no info to pass on. I also checked NYC.gov to see if they listed current location permits, but no dice. I guess I'll cruise by Roger/Dave's whenever I go and hope to see Bret in a kilt ( :tonqe: ) trying to pawn a carload of puppies. :lol:
Spandex Inspector #12

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:26 pm

WHAT? I was going to the city tomorrow anyway - to midtown - and now this screws up my shopping plans but I'll definitely swing by Dave's. Who wants to meet me?
(*squealing outwardly and inwardly* and jumping around prematurely) :whitey:
90% evil
ImageImage

Amanda
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Amanda » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:02 pm

SheWolf wrote:WHAT? I was going to the city tomorrow anyway - to midtown - and now this screws up my shopping plans but I'll definitely swing by Dave's. Who wants to meet me?
(*squealing outwardly and inwardly* and jumping around prematurely) :whitey:

:o we want pictures SW!!! :whitey:
:pray: please, dear God, make SW meet Jemaine tomorrow so we can read all about it and relive it through her lines :pray:
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:02 pm

Phew now I'm nervous. The pressure is on. :shock: But still...
:whitey: :whitey: :whitey:
90% evil
ImageImage

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 pm

bibliaddict wrote: I guess I'll cruise by Roger/Dave's whenever I go and hope to see Bret in a kilt ( :tonqe: ) trying to pawn a carload of puppies. :lol:

If you see such a thing, I should hope you immediately send me a picture... :wink:

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:05 pm

Amanda wrote::pray: please, dear God, make SW meet Jemaine tomorrow so we can read all about it and relive it through her lines :pray:

And Bret. :pray:

slut_angel22@yahoo
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby slut_angel22@yahoo » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:19 pm

:whitey: :cheer: :macarena: :nana: :cheer: :nana: :macarena: :cheer: :whitey:

Hot Damn, SW - your gonna be there - YOU'RE GONNA BE THERE!!!!

Hot Damn!
Bret: Have been sheared.
Jemaine: Have been shorn.

Return to “HBO TV series”