NEWS - FINALLY NEWS !

The place for all Conchords HBO convo
slut_angel22@yahoo
Stop touching the monkeys

NEWS - FINALLY NEWS !

Postby slut_angel22@yahoo » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Sorry to post here and take away from the official thread, but I wanted to make sure everyone sees. Sherry, you may move this topic if needed.

http://www.hbo.com/conchords/

edited by me soon after posting: I got this from my email HBO newsletter - I got so excited that I posted it before I had a real good look - so far I'm not actually finding out anything I didn't already know but haven't perused the site all that much yet. All I can say is maybe this isn't as informative as I originally thought - maybe it is. I'm at work and don't have the time to check it out.
Bret: Have been sheared.
Jemaine: Have been shorn.

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Re: NEWS - FINALLY NEWS !

Postby LSully9 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:37 pm

I just did a quick look-over too... Didn't see anything new... Except in the shop. They have a new bag. I like the old one better though... Kinda wish they restocked that one (but I'm still keeping an eye out for one for you DP!)

The Halloween photos on Facebook might be fun, but I can't see anything that might be fun on my current computer... :roll:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:57 pm

On the off chance someone is not on the HBO mailing list, this is what we got. The links just took you to www.hbo.com/conchords so that you could see when the show is on. :)

Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

slut_angel22@yahoo
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby slut_angel22@yahoo » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:08 pm

Yeah, when I saw that first box talking about the premier of the new episodes, I thought they were going to have a nice big expose' on them. This is so typical HBO...I think they must be counting visitors to their site and will do anything to get them there....

sorry for jumping the gun and the false excitement
Bret: Have been sheared.
Jemaine: Have been shorn.

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:15 pm

Yeah I got that email and deleted 15 seconds later. Damn HBO trying to psyche us out. I was bummed to see them hyping the regular first season disc when Bret had promised one with special features. Well I guess there's still time for that.
90% evil
ImageImage

H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby H.... » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Bloomin' annoying if you ask me...
Throw us your potatoes!

dangerous person

Postby dangerous person » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:13 pm

LSully9 wrote:I just did a quick look-over too... Didn't see anything new... Except in the shop. They have a new bag. I like the old one better though... Kinda wish they restocked that one (but I'm still keeping an eye out for one for you DP!)

The Halloween photos on Facebook might be fun, but I can't see anything that might be fun on my current computer... :roll:

thanks Sully you sweetie
this feels very much like my day today: started great then finished pretty much rubbish....
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"

LSully9

Postby LSully9 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:57 pm

Aww... Sorry to hear you had a crappy day DP. :bighug: Mine has been excessively slow and boring (if you couldn't tell by my awesome screen cap job above... :roll: ) No patients this morning so we put on some 70s stuff and had a dance party. :macarena: Usually on days like that I'll put on "Business Time" or "Motha 'Uckas" or some other totally inappropriate song. :wink: Now I'm waiting for school to end so the field hockey game can start. And then home to wait for baseball. :D

And yeah... I hear you on the dvd special features (or current lack thereof)... But I would think that if they're actually really going to re-release it, it won't be until right before the new season starts... :roll:

Amanda

Postby Amanda » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:04 pm

dangerous person wrote:this feels very much like my day today: started great then finished pretty much rubbish....

:goodman: there there..there there there there.. I hope your day was conchordtastic and beautiful today, DP :yawinkle:
But if you did I'd hold you tight / Into every single night
And we'd fall asleep together / And we'd wake up in the sunlight
Well, maybe I'm a dreamer / But maybe one day you'll see / That dreams are...

H....

Postby H.... » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:07 pm

:partyman:
Throw us your potatoes!

dangerous person

Postby dangerous person » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:43 pm

the three of you have made me laugh, thanks laydeez :D
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"

H....

Postby H.... » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:11 pm

8)
Throw us your potatoes!

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:58 am

I'm going to go ahead and lock this one, since it's being covered in the official thread and the e-mail turned out to be a bit of a let down. I was disappointed too when I realized the e-mail didn't offer as much as it seemed to be promising.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Return to “HBO TV series”