Psst!... UK WTFers! Season 2 episodes available on iTunes...

The place for all Conchords HBO convo
Great H
Stop touching the monkeys

Psst!... UK WTFers! Season 2 episodes available on iTunes...

Postby Great H » Mon May 25, 2009 6:27 am

In case you hadn't noticed already - they seem to be making the episodes available on iTunes as they screen over there, and you can get a 'season pass'. So far there's just Episode 1 (A good opportunity) and 2 (The new cup) listed, but I'm guessing the rest will come up once a week as they air. Nothing on US iTunes tho. And nothing on NZ iTunes either - but then we're missing the whole 'TV' section anyway! (Guess I'll be waiting for the DVD then eh? Mind you, I really want to see those outtakes!) :D

trefusis
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: Psst!... UK WTFers! Season 2 episodes available on iTunes...

Postby trefusis » Mon May 25, 2009 9:35 am

Wow - much appreciated, GreatH - I hadn't noticed that at all! Have been having trouble catching the shows so far as they've aired (e.g. am travelling later and will miss Ep. 3) and sometimes will miss the repeats as well. As recording is also unreliable, Sherry has very kindly helped me out with Eps. 3 & 4 :) . But it will be great to have iTunes for the later ones. I can stay peripatetic and still get my S2 hits! :thumb:

So still no joy in NZ, then? :( . That is weirrd. You SHOULD have them. Do you have a date for airing yet, or anything?
That's the conclusion that I've come to, but...

Great H
Stop touching the monkeys

Postby Great H » Mon May 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Hey you taught me a new word! "peripatetic" :thumb:
Fortunately the episodes (or most of them anyway) have actually aired here, albeit on a channel a lot of people can't get! No iTunes or DVD tho so I guess I'll just have to wait eh? *sigh*

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu May 28, 2009 11:50 am

Ooo must update the site and tweet this. Thanks for letting me know, just hadn't gotten to replying yet :|

Return to “HBO TV series”