Rhys says "Hi"

Rhys Darby, the legend that is Murray. Everything and anything to do with Rhys post it here please.
Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Re: Rhys says "Hi"

Postby Venus » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 pm

Good stuff! Btw, how long did you guys wait to see Rhys after the show? We might be able to wait around for a bit to meet him but if we do, we won't be able to stay for long.
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Venus wrote:Good stuff! Btw, how long did you guys wait to see Rhys after the show? We might be able to wait around for a bit to meet him but if we do, we won't be able to stay for long.

Not long at all. Maybe 25 minutes?
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

bakergirl30
Getting lewd with the food

Postby bakergirl30 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:34 am

It wasn't long at all. Show was over by 1030 and we were heading back to our cars by like 1120 or so.. I think we really lucked out :)
ImageImageImageImage

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:45 am

I always thought that when I meet up with fellow fans at events, that would be a great time to have all the good, juicy FOTC related girl talk that isn't allowed on the board. You know what I'm talking about. :yawinkle: But surprisingly, Elena and I kept the conversation PG in real life. All the moderators would be proud! But maybe it's because her sons were there. And my younger sister. And her boyfriend. And Jeff.

PS: Thanks for the beer! Next time you're in LA or if I'm ever in Dallas, margaritas are on me.
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”

Venus
She did indeed have the time of her life

Postby Venus » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:55 am

Cool, thanks for the info guys :D
For the latest Bret & Jemaine related news updates:
'Like' What The Folk! on Facebook
&
Follow What The Folk! on Twitter

bakergirl30
Getting lewd with the food

Postby bakergirl30 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:13 am

vmh wrote:I always thought that when I meet up with fellow fans at events, that would be a great time to have all the good, juicy FOTC related girl talk that isn't allowed on the board. You know what I'm talking about. :yawinkle: But surprisingly, Elena and I kept the conversation PG in real life. All the moderators would be proud! But maybe it's because her sons were there. And my younger sister. And her boyfriend. And Jeff.

PS: Thanks for the beer! Next time you're in LA or if I'm ever in Dallas, margaritas are on me.

Haha. I know we did keep it pretty PG. I think it was true we had other non-WTF people with us so it was kinda hard... they just don't get it! :lol: Plus Jeff wouldn't stop talking! :|

You got it! I think you need to get over here to Dallas sometime! The traffic is not as bad! :)
ImageImageImageImage

rachel
Half a shapely halibut

Postby rachel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 am

Thought I'd say I met Rhys the other night, he really is a lovely guy and the show was brilliant.

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:11 am

rachel wrote:Thought I'd say I met Rhys the other night, he really is a lovely guy and the show was brilliant.

Very cool! Did you see him at the Bloomsbury Theatre? I love your avatar!

rachel
Half a shapely halibut

Postby rachel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 pm

vmh wrote:
Very cool! Did you see him at the Bloomsbury Theatre? I love your avatar!

Yeah it was at Bloomsbury on Monday. Going to see him again in Edinburgh in 16 days (yes I was sad enough to count.)

kellysouthpaw

Postby kellysouthpaw » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Just got a chance to see the missage! <3 Rhys :)

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:36 pm

vmh, Rhys knows what WTF is right? Last year when our NYC group met him I believe Nancy told him we were from WTF (since that's what she tells everyone we meet :lol:)

Also there is a way to lighten the video. A friend lightened one of my Jemaine vids last year. I can find out what program he used if you'd like.
90% evil
ImageImage

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 pm

SheWolf wrote:vmh, Rhys knows what WTF is right? Last year when our NYC group met him I believe Nancy told him we were from WTF (since that's what she tells everyone we meet :lol:)

Also there is a way to lighten the video. A friend lightened one of my Jemaine vids last year. I can find out what program he used if you'd like.

I'm not sure. :lol: After I asked him, I kind of got the impression that he had no idea what I was talking about. But I saw that he answered some questions for the board awhile back so I would assume that he has heard of WTF!

And if you could find out what program he used, I would totally appreciate it! :D

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:30 pm

He thinks he used this but said it's kind of complicated:
http://www.virtualdub.org/
I hope you don't mind but I sent him a link to the YouTube video & he'll give it a go. He loves these kind of challenges so it should keep him entertained for a bit and we'll see if he comes up with anything decent.
90% evil
ImageImage

vmh
Crying tears of a rapper

Postby vmh » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:57 pm

SheWolf wrote:He thinks he used this but said it's kind of complicated:
http://www.virtualdub.org/
I hope you don't mind but I sent him a link to the YouTube video & he'll give it a go. He loves these kind of challenges so it should keep him entertained for a bit and we'll see if he comes up with anything decent.

If he wants to give it a go, then I don't mind. I probably would have spent a few minutes on it before giving up. I'm not too good with computer/tech stuff.

SheWolf
Boom King!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:18 pm

vmh wrote:If he wants to give it a go, then I don't mind. I probably would have spent a few minutes on it before giving up. I'm not too good with computer/tech stuff.

Yeah me too. It does look kind of complicated but he's techy minded and enjoys that stuff. He was able to fix this vid for me as it was initially nearly pitch black & you couldn't tell if it was Bret or Jemaine.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shebearess ... 921985664/
90% evil
ImageImage

Return to “Rhys Darby”