Hello Hello Hello

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
JafaArnus
New arrival

Hello Hello Hello

Postby JafaArnus » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:49 pm

..Hello

Hi everyone, my tinternet name is JafaArnus, my real name is Jack and I live on an island called England.

I found FotC last year on another forum when someone linked me to Albi on youtube, and since then I have followed them, right up to the rather spiffing show which I may or may not watch on the internet ( :wink: )

Looking forward to discussing the Conchords and other stuff! :D

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:55 pm

Cheers Mate or as we say Howdy from Cowtown USofA.

inspirado
New arrival

Re: Hello Hello Hello

Postby inspirado » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:21 am

JafaArnus wrote:..Hello

Hi everyone, my tinternet name is JafaArnus, my real name is Jack and I live on an island called England.

I found FotC last year on another forum when someone linked me to Albi on youtube, and since then I have followed them, right up to the rather spiffing show which I may or may not watch on the internet ( :wink: )

Looking forward to discussing the Conchords and other stuff! :D

Welcome!
Be sure to not touch anyone's tail in this forum. You'll make them dirty.
It's business, it's business time!

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:25 pm

Welcome!

It's kind of early and I've just woken up, so I have nothing amusing to say. But it's always good to see new people.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

JafaArnus
New arrival

Postby JafaArnus » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:14 pm

indigo_jones wrote:Welcome!

It's kind of early and I've just woken up, so I have nothing amusing to say. But it's always good to see new people.

Don't worry, I know you have a good sense of humour because you like Flight of the Conchords :lol:

Thanks for the welcome people :)

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:53 pm

JafaArnus wrote:
indigo_jones wrote:Welcome!

Don't worry, I know you have a good sense of humour because you like Flight of the Conchords :lol:

Thanks for the welcome people :)

Well she does have a good sense of humor but I really don't think the time of day as very much influence on whether she can come up with something clever to say. You've got to watch Indi she's full of excuses. :wink:

beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby beck » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:52 am

welcome! :)
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:29 am

Good to have you aboard :)

Hopefully you are not in a part of the British Isles that is more island like that usual.

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”