Hi - another Kiwi

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
Hemiwise
New arrival

Hi - another Kiwi

Postby Hemiwise » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:24 am

Um Hi...

I've been a FoTC for a long time and I always browse this site for information on various things. It's got some sweet pieces of work but decided just today I should really just sign up... so I did.

I might start posting frequently or just read up on the happenings.

Oh yeah If anyone uses Bebo I made a FoTC Skin and finally figured out how to make it public. Same theme as the HBO FoTC Myspace (as if you couldn't already tell that) with a few bits and pieces I've thrown in.

http://www.bebo.com/HemiWise

Hope this doesn't break the advertising sites rule, cause I'm not advertising. Feel free to use it.

See you guys around :D

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:14 pm

Welcome! Glad you've decided to join up. Hope you decide to post a bit, as well.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:27 pm

Hello Hemi !!!

beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby beck » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:01 am

Yay! Another Kiwi. Woo yeah.

And dude, I'm totally stealing that bebo skin. I've been wanting a FotC one for ages. You rule.
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”