Hey

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
Supermodified
New arrival

Hey

Postby Supermodified » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:39 am

Hey everyone,

My name is Slava, I'm 19 years old and from Sydney, Australia. I don't have a job, but I'm currently doing my first year of an Aerospace Engineering degree at the University of New South Wales. My hobbies include drinking in bars (like the engineering student I am :P ), hanging out with friends, going to clubs every once in a while, playing video games and most of all music (listening, making, discovering etc.). I came across the F of the C while watching a 2002 Comedy Festival DVD, where they performed Bowies In Space and Hiphopapotamus Vs Rhymenoceros. I'm currently watching the HBO series weekly on the HBO website, and enjoying it immensely, as well as recommending it to all my friends.

I have a MySpace if you want to know more about me:

http://www.myspace.com/vengeance_and_glory

Anyway, that's it from me.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:16 pm

Not a bad part of the world there. Welcome to the forum.

I tend to be a bit of a TheArseOfTheInter... I mean MySpace o phobe :lol: Though I'll try to remember to stop by your page should I be wandering that way sometime.

Hope to see you around.

Cheers

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”