Hullo!

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
jtomsy
New arrival

Hullo!

Postby jtomsy » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:31 pm

Hi, I'm Julia and I'm from Canada's capital city. I first saw the boys on a re-run of an episode of Just For Laughs and nearly peed I was laughing so hard at "Business Time." To DIE for. So, now, I'm very much enjoying their HBO series (in my opinion, it's right up there with Arrested Development in terms of awesome and if you know me, which you hopefully will, that's saying a lot).

I'm a 19 year old drifty General Arts student who enjoys pretty much everything and has a crippling tendency to ramble on in conversation (this habit may trickle into my posts, just to warn you now). I also like to write.

Actually, I guess I first saw Bret during that whole Figwit craze. Oh, the memories. Anyway, I'm looking forward to all the new adventures I am in for here. Yay!
Julia, Attorney at LOL

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:55 pm

Hello JT !!! Our bacon is different than it is Canada.

Katie

Postby Katie » Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:08 am

Hey, Arrested Development is awesome. Favorite character? For me it's either GOB or George Michael.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:14 pm

Welcome! You have excellent taste in comedic television, obviously.
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

jtomsy
New arrival

Postby jtomsy » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Haha, I would have to say that my favourite is probably GOB, too, though I do definitely have a soft spot for George Michael. And of course, Maeby's my hero.
Julia, Attorney at LOL

Katie

Postby Katie » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:56 am

jtomsy wrote:Haha, I would have to say that my favourite is probably GOB, too, though I do definitely have a soft spot for George Michael. And of course, Maeby's my hero.

Yeah, Maeby's pretty good too. I bought you a wedding ring.... tone.

rcaste
Lost but happy at sea

Postby rcaste » Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:13 am

I love Tobais and Gob.

I also like The Office, not to compare or anything but FOTC show feels like a cross over between The Office and.. well the band Flight of the Conchords.

jtomsy
New arrival

Postby jtomsy » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:09 am

rcaste wrote:I love Tobais and Gob.

I also like The Office, not to compare or anything but FOTC show feels like a cross over between The Office and.. well the band Flight of the Conchords.

Actually, FotC also really reminds me of Michael Ian Black's show, "STELLA." Only slightly less cracked-out.
Julia, Attorney at LOL

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”