Tulsa Time

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
Dirty Dancin
New arrival

Tulsa Time

Postby Dirty Dancin » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:10 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm very happy to see my pals, Djet3k and Jdub have already beat me to the posting punch. This is my second forum experience. My first being Trailer Park Boys.ORG. My nickname makes more sense there, but I have grown quite fond of it. You can call me DD, for short.

I began watching FOTC when the series premiered on HBO and have yet to stop laughing. I'm very much looking forward to a second season and to getting to know you all better. Looks like you've got a really good forum vibe going on. Glad to be here. :)

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:12 pm

Dirty dancing, angry dancing ... any type of dancing is welcome here!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:35 pm

Yep dance away. Going on my previous personal experience though stay away from that guy back in the corner. He doesn't tip much. Walked out one night and I didn't even have gas money.

Jdub
New arrival

Postby Jdub » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:12 pm

Hi DD!

So glad you are here girl. I've got a good vibe going on here too. :) Can you believe I was a bit nervous about posting on another forum....haha. Oh well time to expand my horizons.....it's a big world out there!

Hugs

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”