In Halifax...

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
Melca
New arrival

In Halifax...

Postby Melca » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:47 pm

Just wanted to say hi and also mention how much I absolutely love FOTC! I really hope there's a chance they would come to the east coast and do a show. I would definately advertise like crazy. ;)
"This is Bowie to Bowie, do ya hear me out there, man?"

Dirty Dancin
New arrival

Postby Dirty Dancin » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:40 pm

Hi Melca, from a fellow newbie. I've had the pleasure of vacationing in Halifax the last two years. I love Peggy's Cove. :)
"This is Bowie back to Bowie. Yeah, I read you loud and clear, man."
"Get an eye patch, man!"

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:43 pm

Welcome. I guess with al you Canadiens showing up we'll have to install better heaters.

Jdub
New arrival

Postby Jdub » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:23 am

Johnnyp wrote:Welcome. I guess with al you Canadiens showing up we'll have to install better heaters.

Ha ha. Yeah I visted Australia in Mid May this year and people couldn't figure out why I was freezing my tushy off. We are spoiled with are central heating here.

Welcome Melca!!
When I met you at that party I was drunk...I was really drunk.
You looked kinda cute when I was drunk, but you know...I kinda thought I wanted a New Zealander but maybe what I really want is an Australian.
Maybe you guys know some?
:lol:

jtomsy
New arrival

Postby jtomsy » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:45 am

Yay for Halifax! Wonderful city. My brother's actually at Dal right now and the rest o' the family goes to visit every summer since my mum grew up in Dartmouth. In fact, my favourite beer comes from Halifax, so congrats on being from the same place as the Alexander Keith's brewery. ;) Welcome!
Julia, Attorney at LOL

Melca
New arrival

Postby Melca » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:44 am

Thanks guys! I really hope the guys will play out here at some point...Sooner rather than later.
"This is Bowie to Bowie, do ya hear me out there, man?"

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”