new obsessive fan

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
~jesika~
Half a shapely halibut

Postby ~jesika~ » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:40 pm

FanBase wrote:
Johnnyp wrote:i'm sorry I wasn't supposed to mention the meetings until next time.

Johnny! What have we told you about that? Well, now that it's out...we hold meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each week. :rolleyes:

yay! I'm there!
"We just looked out' across the city from our little spot on the hilltop. Oh, It is so pretty from way up there. We talked about how the lights from the buildings and cars seemed like reflections of the stars that shined out so pretty and bright, that night."

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:54 am

FanBase wrote:
Johnnyp wrote:i'm sorry I wasn't supposed to mention the meetings until next time.

Johnny! What have we told you about that? Well, now that it's out...we hold meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each week. :rolleyes:

We have a meeting on the second Tuesday too ? I knew I was being left out of the loop somewhere. I'm telling my mom.

~jesika~
Half a shapely halibut

Postby ~jesika~ » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:50 am

Johnnyp wrote:
FanBase wrote:

We have a meeting on the second Tuesday too ? I knew I was being left out of the loop somewhere. I'm telling my mom.

there's other meetings? what are these meeting for, btw?
"We just looked out' across the city from our little spot on the hilltop. Oh, It is so pretty from way up there. We talked about how the lights from the buildings and cars seemed like reflections of the stars that shined out so pretty and bright, that night."

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:55 am

Present.

FanBase
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby FanBase » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:02 am

Johnnyp wrote:Present.

Ok guys...Forum Meeting....
"That's not a fan base, that's just a woman."

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:44 am

FanBase wrote:
Johnnyp wrote:Present.

Ok guys...Forum Meeting....

:lol: Nice catch

emma
New arrival

Hello!

Postby emma » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:32 am

I am not entirely sure if this will post...but here goes. I'm also a little confused at where to post first! ha! but....

HI!!! I'm a little lost for words as I am FINALLY on here, as it took me a while to figure the site out and now can't think of anything, of course! I have been reading for a little while and have felt bad about not replying.

Merry Christmas to everyone for tomorrow. I hope it is relaxing and wonderful for you all! :)

dandy lyons
Consistently Mediocre

Postby dandy lyons » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:48 am

Yay, Emma! You made it!! Welcome! :D
Gar·funk·ling (verb) Funky cuddling with the candles twinkling.

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”