TedM - Introducing Myself - Or am I?

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
TedM
New arrival

TedM - Introducing Myself - Or am I?

Postby TedM » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:05 am

Well hi there I'm TedM, but you can call me TedM. No, really, I mean it. None of that Ted stuff, only TedM. It sounds better. But if you REALLY want to call me Ted, I guess you couldn't. Only TedM. TedM is a better name really, not as good as Jemaine or Bret (you can't call me those either.) Only call me TedM. Not Ted. No Tedward, Just TedM. Ok? We've got that off of our shoulders, if not you can call me Ted! (Nah, only TedM)

lol

Ok sorry about that. Well anyways I'm a 4-month Conchord fan now, and I couldn't be much more of one. I have pretty much all of the Conchord's music, and I am a web designer. (Well, hobby.) My name is TedM. (We went over that already) and I'm not a mean person.

My favorite Conchord song is either, I'm not Crying, Think About it, or Petrov, Yelyena and me.

Well that's about all of the 1/20th that I wanted to tell you about me. My email is morinted@hotmail.com if you want to chat, and I'm very nice. (Did I already say that?)

So in conclusion, (oh, I hope this post isn't too long)
I was flying in space after my girlfriend Sally dumped me (I was trying not to cry, cuz' I wasn't ) and I met Bowie. Turns out he was having a tea party with his nanny and Albi. Then these Robots came and tried to kill me and Bowie. Thankfully Albi killed them because they had "different" types of voices. After this shock I left and went back to earth. There was Nothin' Wrong with ma life when all of the sudden I landed on a deserted island. I met two jolly lads there, their names were Petrov and Yelyena...

Sincerely, TedM (Not Ted. Actually you know what, call me whatever you want [not poop though]) :shock:
Ok last night I had a funny dream. So it was all like Albi chasing David Bowie through space. Then all of the sudden some robots came and killed Bowie. Now Albi was scared and he started crying, and he said he wasn't. That's right. :)

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:41 am

Welcome to the forum TedM. Happy to have you here :wave:

I'd like to point you to the forum guidelines as I don't know if you've read them yet or not.

I've edited your intro post accordingly and if you wish to discuss further please drop me a PM.

Cheers

Sherry

cassandrasnow
Consistently Mediocre

Postby cassandrasnow » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:14 am

Nice to meet you TedM. :welcome:

TedM
New arrival

Postby TedM » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:35 pm

Ok last night I had a funny dream. So it was all like Albi chasing David Bowie through space. Then all of the sudden some robots came and killed Bowie. Now Albi was scared and he started crying, and he said he wasn't. That's right. :)

Emafer

Postby Emafer » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:26 pm

Welcome!

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”