Hi, I'm new.

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot

Re: Hi, I'm new.

Postby mockingbird » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:53 am

Honestly I don't even really care that much about football or sports in general, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned. My husband is a huge football fan, though. The Cowboys are his team, so you can imagine the heartbreak the poor man has suffered over the last several years.

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:57 am

Not to trample on your poor hubby but, that was one heck of an Eagles/Dallas game last month! :wink:

But there's no need to discuss the Eagles/Cardinals game... :hrmpf: :lol:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:58 am

As I recall, the Cowboys were winning by quite a bit, and then they lost at the last minute, right? Is that the C. vs E. game? Hubby was pretty upset about that one.

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:19 am

mockingbird wrote:As I recall, the Cowboys were winning by quite a bit, and then they lost at the last minute, right? Is that the C. vs E. game? Hubby was pretty upset about that one.

Hmmm... No... Actually, I think the Cowboys overslept that day and/or forgot they had a game... It was a pretty big blowout... But I can imagine hubby would be pretty upset.
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

mockingbird

Postby mockingbird » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:54 pm

Oh, well, they all blur together for me after a while. On Sundays I pretty much accept that both the hubby and the TV will be unavailable and the kids and I go to the library or something.

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”