Hello WTF! its a pleasure to meet you all!

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
JP64
New arrival

Hello WTF! its a pleasure to meet you all!

Postby JP64 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi Guys,

Josh here, big folk fan.

Looking forward to discovering new artists and new music here!

Great H
Stop touching the monkeys

Re: Hello WTF! its a pleasure to meet you all!

Postby Great H » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:20 pm

Hi Josh, Nice to meet you!
You won't find too many new artists around here alas - well there's a few we talk about, but they are all somehow related to Flight of the Conchords as this is a fan site for them in particular (though it's bit slow these days!). Everyone here originally came because of a love of that band and their exploits in music/movie/TV - but over time we've expanded a bit to others they have worked with and the like. Have a poke around and see what you find. Music wise I personally recommend learning about WIUO (Wellington International Ukulele orchestra) and Age Prior both of whom of have associations with the boys from FOTC (Flight of the Conchords). Also the Black Seeds - though they're not folk. There's a lot of great stuff to discover regardless, even if it's not what you came here to find - so welcome, and start exploring!

SuzyBatt
Lucky for me I have a short attention sp ....

Re: Hello WTF! its a pleasure to meet you all!

Postby SuzyBatt » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Well said Great H!

Hello JP64, and welcome. Hope you find something you like here - that is, assuming you like guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk. 8)

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”