:-) heya guys

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
jeffmazziotta
New arrival

:-) heya guys

Postby jeffmazziotta » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:17 am

hi just introducing myself, found out about the conchords a few months back and they're great- so uh yeah i love the waht the folk site- have been checkin it out off and on again for a bit and figured i should join the forums :-)

uhm i guess a little about myself

My names Jeff- im 24 but i look quite a bit younger, i posted a few pics in that part of the forums - err yah i need a haircut so dont mock me too hard for that hehe :-) lets see i live in philadelphia, pa and umm im kinda just floatin along living life day to day like most of us id imagine- nothing too interesting - but yah nice to meet you guys :-)
there turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers, but whats the real cost cause the sneakers dont seem that much cheaper

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:14 pm

8) Just make sure to wipe yer feet before coming in.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:39 pm

Johnnyp wrote:8) Just make sure to wipe yer feet before coming in.

You volunteering to be the mat eh JP? :prayer: Thats very generous of you :lol:

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:50 pm

Ah more testosterone :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

If the lil cheerleaders haven't scared you off, may I welcome you to the forums :) Always good to see more guys posting. Mind you I say that before I have seen your pics of said haircut :lol: I'm off there to have a squizz now :popcorn:

And as Johnny would say 'I keed, I keed' Seriously, good to have you aboard. The more the merrier 8)

Cheers

Sherry

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:07 pm

Hi Jeff! Welcome aboard!! Another guy, cool! :wave:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:32 am

Welcome, Jeff! Nice to have 'nother guy around. Happy posting!
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Lanna
New arrival

Postby Lanna » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:53 am

Hello Jeff. Don't worry, I look a tad young myself. I'm 23 and still get carded for R rated films.

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”