mmmm hy :)

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Re: :)

Postby jm513 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:46 pm

/me wrote:
Sherry wrote:'d not be able to converse in anything other than English, Dutch or German (and maybe French if I was hard pushed)...

Pffft...I can converse in English and, ummmm, sometimes psychobabble...

:spit:
Yeah!! What she said!! :rolls:
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Deliria
New arrival

Postby Deliria » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:38 am

jm513 wrote:
Ok, so I am so completely totally ignorant when it comes to geography - where is Estonia??

well.
i think you know where Russia is? :) and Estonia is really really small country on the lef (or somwhere) of Russia. Estonia is really small. i hope you find it on the card :D i'm not really good in explanation...sorry :oops:
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. xD

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:12 am

Deliria wrote:
jm513 wrote:
Ok, so I am so completely totally ignorant when it comes to geography - where is Estonia??

well.
i think you know where Russia is? :) and Estonia is really really small country on the lef (or somwhere) of Russia. Estonia is really small. i hope you find it on the card :D i'm not really good in explanation...sorry :oops:

Mememememememememe *waves hand in air* I know :lol: (class swot that I am :P )

I've even found a map on Wiki and a bit of info about your homeland for others to read :)

I think sometimes, living in Europre where we have the EU, it maybe gives us greater awareness of where countries that once fell under the USSR are located. Or maybe because we are surrounded by so many other nations we simply see, hear and read more of these places as events take place.

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”