G'day

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:57 pm

I never watch any of those shows. The few times I have seen them, usually at my mother's b/c she watches them, I've enjoyed them. But they made so many of them that it peed me off and I refuse to watch any of them.
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Klok
Giving the paper to the people

Postby Klok » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:16 am

Yeah, I have actually just finished watching the new Towelie episode and it was hilarious. Some people I know said they didn't like that episode but I think they are on something or perhaps need to be on something.

I never heard of Towelee before you joined with that cute avatar. And last night there was a whole show about Towelee and Oprah on Southpark.

Thanks for the compliment on the cute avatar there Deirdre.

Wanna get high?

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:22 pm

Maybe just a little high. Oh, but then I might make a decision that would get me in trouble. And I'm not into punishment. So no thanks. Hey, that was a great decision. I can go get a little high now that the decision has been made. :wink: :rolleyes:

:wink: Just joking in case you didn't know. :roll:

Klok
Giving the paper to the people

Postby Klok » Thu May 04, 2006 2:03 am

WHAT!! you were joking........... ummmm I meant so was I.

FYI: I actually was joking

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Thu May 04, 2006 3:05 am

What scaredy cats we are. :brick:

I guess drugs are a serious topic. But it still feels so weird to have to say I'm kidding constantly.

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”