the new guy...

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
robert
New arrival

the new guy...

Postby robert » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:46 am

hello, i'm new here, and just wanted to say hi!

I havent heard anything but what is on this site, but I love it!

anyway, if anyone out there has any MP3 files I would love to hear them; before I run off and buy the CD that is!

anyone have the tab for 'think about it'? I would love to play this one at parties!

RD

Atlanta, GA, USA

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:07 am

Welcome Robert! :) Sorry, don't have the tabs requested.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:53 am

Welcome aboard Robert. No tab here either. Might I suggest a trip to www.youtube.com. search under conchords. You might find some stuff there you haven't seen. Oh and don't listen to the girls about taking off your shoes before coming in. They act like you'll get the white carpet all dirty but I keep telling them thats what they make vacuum cleaners for.

Sam
New arrival

Postby Sam » Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:53 pm

Hello other new guy.
It's business time.

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:51 am

Hi Robert,

Welcome to the place we all came to when we first discovered the guys. Might I suggest that purchasing the CD is a great idea after you've downloaded all the free music. There is quite a bit to get for free here and at conchords.net.

The CDs, "Folk the World" and the "BBC Radio Show," have songs you can't hear anywhere else. They are great songs, sure to crack you up. Plus, you support the guys. Nothing wrong with that. :jc:

And Hi to Sam, too! :wave:

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:14 pm

Aha! People signing up in my absence :popcorn: :cheer:

Ahoy there Robert :welcome:

Lots of things on YouTube now. Lots of them are already here anyways :lol: A few clips from gigs and videocams are there to be seen though.

And always worth investing and buying the CD's 8)

Enjoy the forum :)

robert
New arrival

Postby robert » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:46 am

hey, I can never get the video of hipphop vs ryme to work, WMP never takes it, I can hear sound, but no video... I dont get it...

RD

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:19 am

Do a search under conchords on youtube.com its probably on there somewhere.

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”