Hi there

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:53 am

beck wrote:Life would be excellent if everything came in spray cans. Cheese, shaving cream, hairspray, toothpaste, cat food, batteries, tampons, socks, sheets, telephones, cars. All I can see is convenience.

*mental image* :shock: :shock: :shock: Make it go away :doomed:

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:27 pm

Sherry wrote:
beck wrote:Life would be excellent if everything came in spray cans. Cheese, shaving cream, hairspray, toothpaste, cat food, batteries, tampons, socks, sheets, telephones, cars. All I can see is convenience.

*mental image* :shock: :shock: :shock: Make it go away :doomed:

*runs away screaming* No cheese whiz! Evil, evil! Real cheese, people! ;)
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Pineapple
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby Pineapple » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:10 pm

I'm just picturing the catfood... that would be SO MUCH EASIER!

Spray on socks :shock:
'Along comes Michael... On his bicycle... Lookin' as cool as a Fisher and Paykel...'

beck
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby beck » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:28 am

Spray on socks would be wicked! That's it. I'm dedicating my life to inventing that. And if any of you punks take that away from me, you'll have my posse to answer to. Oh yeah, I have a posse.

God I am such a loser. :wink:
"'I'm sorry' and 'I apologise' are the same...except at a funeral" - Demitri Martin

relative2bret
New arrival

Postby relative2bret » Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:22 am

Spray on undies could be fun!

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:27 pm

I'm assuming the spray-on socks are disposable (and biodegradable, of course), so that you no longer have to worry about turning socks right side out anymore. I hate doing that.

I'll be your first customer, beck!

I'm thinking spray-on undies could be handy for when you don't quite get around to doing the laundry and you're left with the pairs that you only pull out in desperation when you've got nothing left! :lol:
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:16 pm

indigo_jones wrote:
I'm thinking spray-on undies could be handy for when you don't quite get around to doing the laundry and you're left with the pairs that you only pull out in desperation when you've got nothing left! :lol:

Those are the only kind I have.

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”