New at WTF

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
Fiver
New arrival

New at WTF

Postby Fiver » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:44 am

Hi, I'm new here. It is terrible feeling to make another thread to anounce a new member, but there isn't a community one, so I went ahead and did it. I've been looking around WTF for about a month, and I was exposed to FotC about five months ago. I'm interested in being able to play their songs, so hopefully I'll be able to provide the site with some new tabs (Bowie?) and maybe a recording or video.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 am

8) Welcome aboard.

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:45 am

Hey there :) Welcome to the forum. Glad you joined us. Looking forward to more tabs. Always good.

There is a thread for new members, stuck at the top as an announcement. Lots of people posted to that, but in more recent times people seem to have begun their own threads. Either works :)

Can check it out here http://www.whatthefolk.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4
I'll maybe change the subject line a little sometime.

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:29 pm

Welcome! Good to see someone else in NC (I'm here, as well) enjoying the FotC guys!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”