Where have I been?

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
j
New arrival

Where have I been?

Postby j » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:32 am

Hello everyone!!

I feel as though I've just crawled out from under a rock, because I just found FOtheC on HBO and have been in the dark for this long? Impossible!

Just grateful I found them - something to laugh my arse off with on YouTube and everywhere else on the web - I'm trying to make up for lost time.

Great web site! Great forum! So happy to know I'm not the only one with a new obsession. I see lots of people are discovering them daily.

Whew, that Jemaine is one delicious human being! 8)

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:57 am

Welcome to the forum, j! :D Always good to have fellow fans join us. (Ahem, though I am more of a Bretaholic, myself. :wink: )

Anyway, welcome again and glad you found FoTC and us.
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Re: Where have I been?

Postby Sherry » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:38 am

j wrote:Hello everyone!!

I feel as though I've just crawled out from under a rock, because I just found FOtheC on HBO and have been in the dark for this long? Impossible!

So you were the one living under a rock that was stuck on the moon for a few thousand years before finally falling to earth and landing in Outer Mongolia (yes such a place exists in the world) only to be buried under a pile of yak dung until being tripped over by an intrepid explorer (or local, but I thought interpid explorer sounded better) who upon standing, lifted the rock and discovered a person hiding underneath!

You found us :welcome:

Glad you are liking the Conchords and the site. Hope to see you around more :)

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:12 pm

Sherry has such a way with words!

Welcome, j!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

j
New arrival

Postby j » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:07 am

Thank you, thank you everyone for welcoming me to your forum. I found that FOtheC are playing the El Rey in my neck of the woods (LA) and it's sold out. Maybe next time. :cry:

I guess because FOtheC are gaining some new popularity in the US (at least from we way-behind-the-times fans) it's going to get more difficult to see these guys live.

I'm glad there are a lot of Bret-takers out here on the board, because that leaves more Jemaine for me. Love that name. Is that a pretty typical NZ name, or is he just special that way?

j

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”