new fan

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
mosesburns
New arrival

new fan

Postby mosesburns » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:28 pm

I just happened to catch the third episode of HBO's FotC last night, without knowing a thing about it... and I am totally hooked.

Thanks to the webmasters for creating this nifty website detailing the band, their history and everything else. You definitely deserve kudos for remaining devoted fans of FotC for so long... it is the cult following which allows for bands to gain notoriety over time, and before you know it, they go mainstream. I'm certain that without this persistent devotion to the band, that it would've never been discovered by HBO... so thank you.

Keep up the good work, I'm anxious to see what the future holds for the duo.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:29 pm

Welcome aboard.

poptartgirl
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby poptartgirl » Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:53 pm

The friend that I took to the free screening of the pilot episode, Breanna, is spreading the word. I got this message from her today : "Perhaps you'll be pleased to know that I am obsessed with FOTC now, and I have passed along the obsession to several of my coworkers. The revolution is growing...viva Bret and Jemaine!"
“We tell you lies, and if you laugh, they’re jokes.”

"all I wanted to say is "May I rock you ?"

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:49 pm

Hi mosesburns :welcome:

Glad you found the site and its come in handy to help feed your new addiction :folkon:

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:00 pm

Hi Mosesburns and all the other newbies. :group: I'm pretty sure that's what they called me in 05. I didn't even know how to use a computer back then. :D

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Welcome to our fun little home away from home!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”