New fan and loving it!

New to Flight of The Conchords? Or just new to the site and forums? Either way, please take a minute to stop by and say hello. Cheers!
spider
New arrival

New fan and loving it!

Postby spider » Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:49 pm

Hello,

I am a new fan of 'Flight of the Conchords'. I got all of my friends hooked as well. I have a comment about the HBO series. I don't think that you can say anything bad about it. It's the best thing that I've seen on TV, maybe, ever. I just hope that their pre-show fans will support them no matter what they do. As for the show: It's written well, it's shot well, it's fun, It's hilarious!. The guys have so much charm, talent, smarts and charisma that they could do just about anything and it would be entertaining! The supporting cast is excellent as well. I just wish I could have worked on it. It's edited perfectly!!! (I'm an editor). I have also seen some of their live performances and 'Flight of the Conchords - a Texan Odyssey' which are also brilliant.

They will go down in history as one of the best!

I just want more - MORE!

Deanna
Toronto, Canada

The_Elefunk
Giving the paper to the people

Postby The_Elefunk » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:32 pm

Awesome! You're in our ranks. I agree with you. The show is awesome. I liked them before the show, but I love them more now!

:welcome:
Shush baby.
Shush.

Count down to my birthday guys: October 13!!

spider
New arrival

Postby spider » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:12 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I hope that when the DVD comes out it has their commentary on the shows and lots and lots of extras!!!

PS. I forgot to mention the director in my last statement and the casting for that matter and the art director and the graphic designer for the music video bits....might as well just read the credits. Great production!

Deanna
Toronto, Canada

Sherry
Professional Blonde

Postby Sherry » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:46 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum :)

Good to have you aboard.

And re the bit about pre show fans supporting them no matter what, well, speaking for myself here, I'm not planning on going anywhere :)

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:19 pm

Hi Deanna. They've tried to get rid of me and can't! :rolls:

You've got to know that we old-timers, who happen to be very young and quite fit, are a very dedicated group. Jemaine even said it once. :adoration:

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:40 pm

Was it dedicated or did he actually mumble something about committed? I could have sworn there was also something about padded rooms and straight jackets, but I could be wrong. :rolleyes: ;)

Welcome!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Return to “Introduce yourself - Feel free say hello here before posting. Thanks”